Corrie: Sean and Violet SPOILER

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Corrie: Sean and Violet SPOILER Reply with quote

Coronation Street: Sean Tully To Battle Violet For Custody Of Baby

Sean Tully (aka Antony Cotton) is due to kick off a bitter custody battle for his unborn child after the mother of his baby rekindles an old romance. Sean acted as a sperm donor to Violet earlier this year, and it wasn’t long before the pair conceived their first baby. However, in scenes soon to air, Violet gets back together with ex-boyfriend, Jamie Baldwin, and Sean is furious.

The gay knicker stitcher is sure that the pair will play happy families and he will be pushed out of his childs life forever. So he takes the momentous decision to take Violet to court and fight her for custody of the unborn baby. In scenes to be screened on ITV next month, Sean rants: “You’re trying to cut me out of being my son’s own father. You and Jamie are playing happy families with my son, closing ranks against me and shutting me out. Well, you’ll not get away with it!”

Violet (Jenny Platt, 2Cool hits back: “Our agreement was that you would be the sperm donor in name only. So get your head round this – you are already out of my baby’s life. I’m my son’s mother and I am all he will ever need.”

But Sean isn’t going to rest: “I’m going to bring in the best lawyers money can buy and we’ll let the judges sort everything out in court,” he blasts back. “I’m going to fight for custody, residency and access. He’s my son and I’m going to get him.”

----------------------

Oh man, I hate this storyline already! crazed
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew it wasn't going to be happy families. It all happened too quick. They never discussed what might happen if Violet got together with another guy and they never drew up any agreement - it was all an emotional episode. Very, very silly, if you ask me! blanklook
cori

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well sounds like there'll be lots of hissy fits
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Handbags at dawn methinks.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old faces return to Coronation Street
Coronation Street's Violet Wilson and boyfriend Jamie Baldwin (Jenny Platt and Rupert Hill) are to return to our screens.
12 April 2011

Coronation Street's Violet Wilson and boyfriend Jamie Baldwin (Jenny Platt and Rupert Hill) are to return to our screens. They were last see three years ago when they fled Weatherfield with Sean Tully's (Antony Cotton) biological son, Dylan. The pair are set to return for an Easter special but are not the only old faces to return.

Sean is to head to London to be reunited with Dylan for the holiday and bumps into his ex-boyfriend Marcus Dent (Charlie Condou). Fans will also see the return of Todd Grimshaw (Bruno Langley) when he returns to Weatherfield to introduce his new boyfriend to mum Eileen. However, Todd's visit back up north does not go to plan and Sean's visit south throws up some surprises.

A Coronation Street spokesperson told Holy Soap: "It will be a real treat for Corrie viewers to see Sean exploring the sights of London, whilst at the same time Todd returns to Weatherfield to catch up with his mum." They added: "Sean is desperate to be a real dad to Dylan so when Violet says he can visit he is thrilled but when he arrives in the capital he is in for a few surprises. Meanwhile back in Weatherfield Todd has returned home for Easter - but how does he feel about Coronation Street now he has a rich boyfriend in tow and a glamorous life in London?"
Twirley

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting! I'm looking forward to these story lines.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: