Body Art
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Body Art Reply with quote

Man hooked up to protest

A Mexican man hung himself by hooks from a tree to protest against discrimination against tattooed and pierced people. A Mexican man hung himself by hooks from a tree to protest against discrimination against tattooed and pierced people. It was part of a wider anti-discrimination demonstration in Mexico City, reports Terra.cl.

The group staged the protest in the city centre where they stripped off to show off their tattoos and piercings. The man, who did not reveal his identity, hung himself from hooks tied to a wooden frame suspended from a tree. His personal protest attracted a crowd and shocked passers-by but he was not hurt.

Dante Salomo, one of the organisers of the protest, said: "In Mexico a tattooed person is the victim of all kinds of discrimination, they don't get good jobs and are mistreated everywhere."

------------------
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a pic I just found - I get this strange feeling the chap has a few issues...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meet Pricasso, the penis painter
Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Artist Tim Patch - also known as 'Pricasso' - creates his portraits in an interesting way. He paints with his penis. Seen here at the Sexpo Fair in Midrand, South Africa, Australian-based Patch - who labels himself 'The World's Greatest Penile Artist' - paints his portraits onto smoothed-back canvas, so as to avoid abrasions to his penis. Pricasso's most famous portrait is probably his interpretation of Australian Prime Minister John Howard.

He first discovered that he could paint with his penis when he started getting his penis out at parties, and painting with it.

------------------

He realised his skills while getting his knob out at parties? haha
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Husband gets £870 life-size tattoo of his wife - then discovers she is having affair
8th October 2007

After 15 happy years with his wife, Alan Jenkins decided it was time for the ultimate expression of love. So, determined to prove his devotion, he had a lifesize image of her face - along with those of their two daughters - tattooed on his back. The painful procedure took 20 hours and cost £870.

Unfortunately for the besotted Alan, it also backfired on a monumental scale after Lisa, 36, absconded with a 25-year-old Latvian hunk she had met at work. Speaking last night, the jilted steelworker, said: "It's a real sickener. I thought she was happy. I had it because I thought we loved each other - I feel very betrayed."

Lisa met her new love, fitness instructor Kaspars Gavars, at work and now intends to move him into the family home in Port Talbot, South Wales, - once Alan has moved out. "I didn't plan to fall in love with Kaspars - it just happened," she said. "And I never wanted Alan to have my face tattooed on his back in the first place."

Alan could be forgiven for wanting his wife off his back for good, but despite his heartache, he has no plans to have to tattoo removed. "Lisa may have left me but she'll be on my back forever thanks to the tattoo," he said. "But I've still got plenty of room on my chest if I get hooked up again.

--------------------

A word to the wise there!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Artist implants 'third ear' on his own arm
11th October 2007

Performance artists are known for pushing the bounderies, but one Australian has astonished his contemporaries by having a third ear implanted onto his arm. The Cypriot-born eccentric Stelios Arcadious spent 10 years searching for a surgeon willing to perform the controversial operation. He got his wish after working as a Research Fellow at Nottingham Trent University's Digital Research Unit. The ear was grown in a lab from cells and implanted into the 61-year-olds left forearm in 2006.

Mr Arcadious said he thought art "should be more than simply illustrating ideas." Once the ear has fully developed he hopes to get a microphone implanted as well. "It is more of a relief at present than an ear but it is still recognisable as an ear," he said. "The last operation was in September 2006 and its only now that I'm about ready for the next step. I hope to have a tiny microphone implanted to it that will connect with a bluetooth transmitter; that way you can listen to what my ear is hearing."

-----------------

I think it looks pretty cool really - though the 50% increase in expenditure on cotton-buds is bound to mount up over the years!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The religious festival where extreme body piercing is part of the fun
20th October 2007

It's the religious festival which brings a whole new - and potentially excruciating - meaning to the term body-piercing. Rather than settle for a discreet earring or small nose-stud, the hard-as-nails participants instead favour more unusual face adornments, such as knitting needles, daggers or rifle butts. And as if this wasn't enough self mortification for one public holiday, one of the other highlights of the nine-day spectacular is firewalking.

The incongruously named Vegetarian Festival takes place every year on the island of Phuket, in Thailand. Devotees of each the six Chinese shrines in Phuket Town hold spectacular parades complete with colourful costumes, tables of offerings - and self-mutilation. The festival, dedicated to the purification of the soul, is believed to have been running since 1825 and has become a staple of the cultural calendar.

----------------

I wonder what the religious significance of hanging a model ocean-liner from your cheek is?!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meet the man with breasts in his leg
December 18, 2007

For a man to have a boob job is unusual enough - let alone to have the silicone implants not in the chest, but in the leg. But Lane Jensen's figure is now looking a little more voluptuous in an odd place after one of the most unusual operations of the year.

Lane, a devotee of body art already, had a tattoo of a buxom lady on his shin. But for some reason, he decided this was not quite expressive enough - so had silicone implanted to make the etching stand out in all the right places. Canadian Lane, editor of a body art and tattoo magazine, even sat up to watch most of the operation carried out in Edmonton, Alberta.

Brian Decker, owner of the firm Pure Body Arts, carried out the strange surgery which lasted just 45 minutes - and left Lane feeling nothing more than "a small bruise", but delighted with his new breasts.

--------------------

I'm usually quite impressed with this kind of thing, but this is just pure tat (pardon the pun).
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.guidodaniele.com
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These tentacle suction-cup implants were done by Dark Freak at Luck All in Sao Paulo, Brasil.

-------------

I'm sure all the kids will want these - and it's most heartening to know that your plastic surgeon is known as 'Dark Freak'!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooth tattoos: the latest body art craze heading to the UK
By DEBRA KILLALEA
10th May 2008

Your dentist might not approve, but it seems word of mouth is spreading and the the latest body art fad - tattoo molars - is taking our teeth by storm. And while it might not seem the conventional place to wear a tattoo, the fad now sweeping America is heading across the Atlantic - and straight into a mouth near you.

American tattoo artist Steve Heward took his art from the body to the mouth after designing a range of artworks for teeth. Mr Heward creates the tattoos which are then painted onto the back of people's molars. Among the more creative designs are impressions of David Beckham, Amy Winehouse, Princess Diana, and even the Queen.

Mr Heward, who has been perfecting his art, known as Gnasher Tat since 1979 said: "It's just exploded." He said although he is based in the States, he has already had a number of requests from British punters, keen to try out the new art. The artist has designed his first set of tattoos for the UK market starting at £40, and has even had requests for football badges, a Union Jack as well as a British bulldog.

-----------------------

I'm planning to get my oesophagus tattooed (on the inside!). That'll beat this lot...

crazed
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wei Shengchu poses with 2008 needles stuck in his head
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tattoo lover Liu Ming has found room on his body to herald the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.

?
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have any tatts yet. Maybe soon.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penis artist projects his 'power'...on buildings
Friday, July 25, 2008

Your old-fashioned flasher usually hides away in shady parks wearing a dirty old raincoat but a Spanish 'artist' has no such shame - he projects his penis on buildings. Jaime del Val wanders the streets of Madrid naked but for camera equipment attached to his genitals.

Just to make sure no one mocks him for his size he projects giant-size images of his penis and genitals onto public buildings. It's not known if this is art or a not-so-subtle attempt to pull or frighten the ladies. Like every red-blooded male he has a completely out-of-proportion view of his manhood. He shows off his penis because he says it's a "means of power".

He has staged his "performance" in front of Almudena Cathedral and at the Royal Palace in Madrid.

---------------

ok, so it's not body-art as such, but hey!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: