Tamiflu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Tamiflu Reply with quote

George Bush called for Congress to appropriate $1 billion explicitly for Tamiflu.

Senator Barack Obama, Democrat of Illinois, said in an interview that Michael O. Leavitt, the secretary of health and human services, told senators in a closed-door briefing last week that the administration would soon place an order to raise the government's Tamiflu stockpile to 81 million courses - up from 12 million to 13 million courses expected by the end of 2006. Mr. Obama has long been urging the government to buy more Tamiflu.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/07/politics/07flu.html

For the year, we forecast sales of Tamiflu to reach ¥53.0 (about half a billion euros, and that is before swine flu hit),
billion, up 531.0%, due to expected resumption of government
stockpiling in FY2009 and the ongoing recovery
of the prescription rate for seasonal influenza.

http://www.chugai-pharm.co.jp/pdf/annual_report/2009/eAR2009_12_04.pdf

Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate)
Audience: Pediatric and primary care healthcare professionals and patients
[Posted 11/13/2006] Roche and FDA notified healthcare professionals of revisions to the PRECAUTIONS/Neuropsychiatric Events and Patient Information sections of the prescribing information for Tamiflu, indicated for the treatment of uncomplicated acute illness due to influenza infection in patients 1 year and older who have been symptomatic for no more than 2 days and for the prophylaxis of influenza in patients 1 year and older.There have been postmarketing reports (mostly from Japan) of self-injury and delirium with the use of Tamiflu in patients with influenza. People with the flu, particularly children, may be at an increased risk of self-injury and confusion shortly after taking Tamiflu and should be closely monitored for signs of unusual behavior. A healthcare professional should be contacted immediately if the patient taking Tamiflu shows any signs of unusual behavior.

http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/safety/2006/safety06.htm#tamiflu

The Japanese government has warned doctors that Tamiflu, the drug being stockpiled around the world as a defence against a bird flu pandemic, should not be prescribed to teenagers for fear that it can lead to bizarre and self-destructive behaviour

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article1549260.ece

Tamiflu is exclusively manufactured by Gilead Sciences. From 1997 till 2001 one Donald Rumsleld was Chairman of the Board. He still owns Gilead stock valued at between $5 million and $25 million.

fill yer boots cunt ...

None of my family will be getting any vaccination with this shit.
btaylo24
King of the PowderRoom

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not even if it would save ur lifes???
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but it won't, try doing a search to find any independent efficacy study.

Quote:
"Adverse drug reactions include: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and headache - rarer reactions include hepatitis and liver disorder, rash, severe allergic reactions, and Stephen-Johnson Syndrome (often fatal detachment of skin)... other ADRs reported in post-marketing surveillance including: toxic epidermal necrolysis (skin falling off), irregular heartbeat, seizure, confusion, abnormal behavior, inability to walk, convulsion, loss of consciousness, hallucination, aggravation of diabetes, and haemorrhagic colitis (digestive disorders)." -From Wikipedia and FDA reports

I am well aware that many vaccines will cause the patient to feel unwell.

what I'd like to do is something simple ..

In 1960 Dr. DC Jarvis wrote a best selling paper-back that warned the way we are feeding our animals and fertilizing our foods is changing the PH of our blood from slightly acid to alkaline. Viruses cannot thrive in the acid blood, but thrive in alkaline.

He prescribed: 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar mixed with 2 teaspoons of honey; then add one glass of water and sip during 3 meals or between. Tastes a bit like Sprite, you can adjust the dose. It quickly regulates the blood. The honey is also slightly acid and you cannot over-use acids in your system. They even end acid indigestion.

But then I've been eating organic food for the last decades, I am active, don't booze a lot and don't smoke.

If I were to do anything as medicine goes I'd go down the natural route. We've been fighting all sorts of viruses since life began, didn't need dirty Dons mixture then, and can do much better without it now.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there was a genuine threat pf pandemic, the thought that one company can legally make billions is quite sickening. And what if they decide to put the price up? There's no legal reason why they shouldn't after all.

Bastard pharma companies!
btaylo24
King of the PowderRoom

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting point, and not trying to start an argument. Just interested....

So for this flu a dose of vinegar/honey would do the trick? Has anyone tried it

One thing missing from the side effects of tamiflu is death, something that is a possibility (and people die of flu every year) with flu..

So thus tamiflu could save lives in extreme cases of flu?
barry
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to repeat

"Adverse drug reactions include: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and headache - rarer reactions include hepatitis and liver disorder, rash, severe allergic reactions, and Stephen-Johnson Syndrome (often fatal detachment of skin)... other ADRs reported in post-marketing surveillance including: toxic epidermal necrolysis (skin falling off), irregular heartbeat, seizure, confusion, abnormal behavior, inability to walk, convulsion, loss of consciousness, hallucination, aggravation of diabetes, and haemorrhagic colitis (digestive disorders)."

I'll take me chances with the honey mix.

"Each year about 114,000 people in the U.S. are hospitalized and about 36,000 people die because of the flu"

the way I see it is that most folk will believe whatever the mainstream media tell 'em. The rest of which I am one, don't. If we smell a rat we get after it, and there are not many rats as big as dirty Don.

How anyone can believe the official story after doing just a little research is beyond me.

edit:

I'll trust honey and cider vinegar before lining the pockets of one bastard who orgasms over his power to be able to command this sort of stuff ...

it's pretty graphic btw. stuff the MSM will not show you ...
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course it get's better Smile

"Late in October 2005 the “Biodefense and Pandemic Vaccine and Drug Development Act of 2005″(S. 1873) was introduced in the Senate to "prepare and strengthen the biodefenses of the United States against deliberate, accidental, and natural outbreaks of illness, and for other purposes." It establishes the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Agency (BARDA), as the focal point of a secret effort to develop vaccines and other medical countermeasures, exempt from the Freedom of Information Act and the Federal Advisory Committee Act. The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) has called “a drug company stockholder’s dream and a consumer’s worst nightmare.” According to Canadian- based Global Research, "The proposed legislation will strip Americans of the right to a trial by jury if harmed by an experimental or licensed drug or vaccine that they are forced by government to take, whenever federal health officials declare a public health emergency.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biodefense_and_Pandemic_Vaccine_and_Drug_Development_Act_of_2005

and that was passed, and called Bioshield Two.

Another neo con was on the board with Rumsfeld, ex Sec. of State George Schultz.

This was posted on a forum in 2005,

Quote:
The motive for the billions of dollars given to Rumsfeld and Schultz via Gilead Sciences was a response to Bush's "Pandemic Influenza Strategic Plan" reported by the New York Times. The initiative purchased 20 million doses of Tamiflu at $100 per dose to manufacture as well as flu vaccine.

That is the threat of a pending Flu pandemic(worldwide epidemic) from a mutation of the bird flu that eventually would infect humans. A repeat of the 1918 flu pandemic was expected as a result.

The problem is that the strain that caused so many deaths in 1918 no longer exists. It was caused by vaccine trials. The bird flu doesn't pass from people to people. You have to get it from an animal. There would have to be another cause to affect a pandemic among humans.

you don't even have to connect dots ...

Code:
http://www.hhs.gov/pandemicflu/plan/

http://www.who.int/csr/disease/influenza/nationalpandemic/en/index.html
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you don't even have to read between the lines ...

I have a feeling that Donaldson is a crook ... Smile

He was asked on 5 live drive a while ago, and I paraphrase,

"How much does a dose of Tamiflu cost"?

"It's a commercial confidentiality", was the reply.

lying prat.

Still, you know where you read it first Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: