Put the squirrel down ma'am!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Put the squirrel down ma'am! Reply with quote

Cops surprised by squirrel in woman's cleavage
Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Police got a furry surprise during an interview, when a squirrel climbed out of the cleavage of a woman they were questioning. The baby squirrel climbed out from between the women's breasts as she was in the police station with detectives in Warren, Ohio. Fortunately for us, the bizarre incident was recorded for posterity on CCTV.

Detective Warren Mackey said he was stunned. 'No, I was not prepared to see a woodland creature in the interview room,' Mackey said. "I was not prepared to see a woodland creature in the interview room. I kept right on talking to her and listening to her. I didn't acknowledge it at all.'

The unidentified woman - who was not under arrest and was being questioned as part of a murder investigation - didn't even broach the subject of the breast-squirrel. As it climbed out of her clothes, she simply scooped the squirrel up and placed it back in her cleavage. 'I really didn't know what to say,' said Mackey.

Neither the woman nor the squirrel are expected to be called to testify during the trial.

------------------------

Where else is she supposed to keep it?!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of women keep things there. There is a neighbor of my aunt's who is quite chunky with big tits and she calls her bra "the vault". She keeps money, tissues, small objects in there. She says to her kids "Give it ta me, I'll put it in the vault". Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That woman must be nuts!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: