Sonny Bono

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Sonny Bono Reply with quote

Hitmen 'clubbed' Sonny Bono to death, FBI claims
April 04, 2008 11:20am

SONNY Bono, former husband and singing partner of superstar Cher, was clubbed to death by hitmen on the orders of drug and weapons dealers who feared he was going to expose them, a former FBI agent claims. Ted Gunderson, now a private investigator, has told the US Globe tabloid that Bono, who served as mayor of Palm Springs for four years, did not die after hitting a tree on a Nevada ski slope in January 1998 as everyone believed.

"It's nonsense for anyone to now try to suggest that Bono died after crashing into a tree. There's zero evidence in this autopsy report... to show such an accident happened. Instead, there's powerful proof he was assassinated. This was an evil plot that was carried out to almost perfection by ruthless assassins," Mr Gunderson told the paper.

The former agent, who has been researching Bono's accident for the past decade, said top officials linked to an international drug and weapons ring feared the singer-turned-politician was about to expose their crimes - so they had him killed on the slopes. Bono, an experienced skiier, was ambushed on the slopes by hired hitmen, who beat him to death and then staged a tree collision, Mr Gunderson said. He called for authorities to dig up Bono's remains and open a homicide investigation.

His claims have reportedly been backed by top forensics experts who fear Nevada authorities were too quick to call the death a skiing accident. Investigator Bob Fletcher had also confessed he sent evidence of a 10-year study that linked top US government officials to arms and weapons dealers to Bono less than a month before his death, the Globe reported.

"(Bono) was going to make it his No.1 priority... There's no doubt in my mind Sonny was murdered by someone who needed him silenced," Mr Fletcher told the paper.

-----------------

He must have been involved to some extent with criminals throughout his life, so it seems a bit strange that he'd go after them later in life. What if it was Cher who ordered the hit? That would be a better story...
bay

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, I don't think Cher is bright enough to order a hit on anyone...
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Sonny was living on the high life in Palm Springs. I don't think he was that concerned about personally busting drug rings. People who investigate drugs and weapons rings would be folks in law enforcement, FBI, CIA, etc. Not a low level politician that Sonny Bono was. I'll believe it if they come up with some real forensic evidence to prove otherwise.

Hey, on a different note......Loved his "I got you babe" song! LOL!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nekokate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is extremely interesting. I'm currently reading Anthony Keidis' autobiography and he spent a lot of time with Sonny and Cher as a kid - they were a very positive influence on him. From what he writes, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Sonny was in deep with dangerous guys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: