EE: New gay character
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: EE: New gay character Reply with quote

New gay character joins EastEnders

Jane Beale's (Laurie Brett) brother really is on his way to Albert Square. The New Year will herald the arrival of Christian, played by newcomer John Partridge, who comes back into his sister's life after he invites her to attend his civil partnership.

Partridge said: "I'm delighted to be joining EastEnders and playing Christian. I think he's going to upset the apple cart at the Beales'."

-------------------

sorry about the crap pic, but it's all I could find of him in a quick search. And I'm sure there will be a big 'awww, he's gay' from the laydeees... haha
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upset the apple cart at the Beale's? Christ, I didn't realize they had a cart left to be upset.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eastenders was missing their gay in the village for way too long. Now they are PC balanced. Yay! LOL!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot wait to see Ian at the civil service. This is going to be great.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they don't turn him into the "token gay" of the square. I am looking forward though to learning a little more about Jane's family.
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking forward to his arrival and getting more background on Jane, I also think it would be great if Steven ends up having a crush on Jane's brother, oh what a fun twist that would be.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@face: Dang!! He's gay!!! Laughing
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So that's what that invitation was, addressed to "Lesley & Ian Beale" that Jane threw in the bin yesterday (Monday 14 Jan 0Cool!!!!
tec
Bad Toad

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you posted this as I couldn't read what the invitation said. It was odd she threw it out, but Ian will make her pay someway.

Kezza wrote:
So that's what that invitation was, addressed to "Lesley & Ian Beale" that Jane threw in the bin yesterday (Monday 14 Jan 0Cool!!!!
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Jane Beale's (Laurie Brett) brother really is on his way to Albert Square"

With people saying:
Quote:
"So that's what that invitation was, addressed to "Lesley & Ian Beale" that Jane threw in the bin yesterday"

Pardon my ignorance... but does Jane = Lesley????
I am certainly not able to assertain from this thread who the fuck Lesley is nor what Jane's bro being gay & an envelope being trashed is all about...

Somebody enlighten me please.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
Quote:
"Jane Beale's (Laurie Brett) brother really is on his way to Albert Square"

With people saying:
Quote:
"So that's what that invitation was, addressed to "Lesley & Ian Beale" that Jane threw in the bin yesterday"

Pardon my ignorance... but does Jane = Lesley????
I am certainly not able to assertain from this thread who the fuck Lesley is nor what Jane's bro being gay & an envelope being trashed is all about...

Somebody enlighten me please.

Jane's real name is Lesley. She started going by Jane when she left school because of being teased and wanted to start her life over, including changing her name. I believe Jane was her middle name.

Jane (Lesley) received an invite from her gay brother to his commitment ceremony. She doesn't get along with him and didn't want to go. Ian was worried that if people find out that they didn't go they would be saying it's because they are against gays. So he is insisting that they go.
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Sky....

Never knew her name wasn't Jane... ohhh these plot lines that get intertwined / woven etc....
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:

Jane's real name is Lesley. She started going by Jane when she left school because of being teased and wanted to start her life over, including changing her name. I believe Jane was her middle name.

Jane (Lesley) received an invite from her gay brother to his commitment ceremony. She doesn't get along with him and didn't want to go. Ian was worried that if people find out that they didn't go they would be saying it's because they are against gays. So he is insisting that they go.

baddabing!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Skylace wrote:

baddabing!

baddaboom!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed seeing Jane's brother tonight. He looks quite an interesting shit stirrer. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: