Nazi fights Christian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:32 am    Post subject: Nazi fights Christian Reply with quote

cretin wrote:
nazi boy wrote:

Any form of Monotheism that teaches that outsiders are to be treated like second class citizens is antithetical to a society based on freedom, civil rights, mutual respect and understanding.

- Islam
- Chrisitanity
- Judaism

To hell with all of them!

----------------

You fucking morons... God in Christ treats you like you are a first class citizen, like a king. What part about giving up your own Son, the first fruit, perfection... virtue.... don't you understand. At this point you are just punks raping fascists. Your skirt is showing boys and your getting raped by your own stupidity. LIHOP would mean something if you had a clue. You are the New World Order punks, you have no possible future separate from judgment. Don't ever condemn the Love of God in Christ, if not the principle, you will loose every case you attempt to win and just in case you fear Christ is risen, you just might want to consider the price and standard set by God in Christ for you. When you do, it will not matter if some naked person walks buy, you will not want to fuck them or your self, you will keep your place and the Spirit of the law... Don't cast your Lot with them, that city is fallen... God in Christ is mutual respect and understanding for all people, rich and poor, free and bond, male or female, homo and skinheads, Muslims and Jews etc... Feel free to accuse the Christians that think like you assholes and you will see a Muslim, Jew etc... getting raped by the law... as you were, like a true Christian with your head on the chopping block... Pardon me, are you idiots the messiah or just the Kings in the universe? Shut your George Bush coffin, punks, that train has sailed... Until then, the offer always stands big boys, don't commit the crime, give a homo a ride...

I wish I'd caused this argument...

dancer Laughing
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"punks raping fascists"---Wow, there's an interesting turn of phrase to say the least! Laughing
nekokate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! Where is this from? That can't be their real names, who'd call himself "cretin"?!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I added the names as I couldn't quote directly from the site I saw it at - and I can't remember where it was actually. I did post it at 2:32 am, so I was probably on a load of sites scooping up the best crap... haha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: