David Icke on the James Whale Show Tonight ( talksport )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: David Icke on the James Whale Show Tonight ( talksport ) Reply with quote

from 11 until 1 - always interesting to hear what icke has to say ... just watch out for the shape shifting lizards wink
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's an interesting Icke video on utube. Came as a link after kates link to jarvis cockers "cunts still run the world"

He seems like a nutter, but then didn't they all ....

could somebody maybe record this please ?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll definitely capture this - he makes for an interesting guest no matter what he says.
luke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah some of his ideas are pretty nutty - he thinks the queen of england and a lot of the elite are some sort of shape shifting reptilians! i've read some of his stuff, i found it really interesting and a lot of it makes a lot of sense, he uses people like chomsky and dawkins, he gives you sources all the way through, the bits of history on religions and stuff was fascinating.

i actually read him before i got into people like chomsky - it opened my eyes to a lot of stuff, but a lot of his conclusions or some of his ideas didn't make much sense - which is why i got into chomsky and others to try and make sense of it - because just blaming it on crazy aliens or whatever didn't really work for me!
nekokate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of shape-shifting lizard overlords - you won't believe how many videos there are on YouTube of nutters posting "proof" that this or that famous person is a lizard. Stuff like "look at his eyes in frame 343! they seem to look strange" or "he sticks his tongue out at around the 2 minute mark in a lizard like way!"

Mad bastards.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, I've been seeing some of those 'shape shifter' videos too - it's just an updated version of those 'play the record backwards at a certain speed' maniacs who swear blind that all records are full of SATANIC messages!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's the full show edited

http://www.humyo.com/F/41285353/EMBED
(rename file to .wma or drag into media player)

Quite good stuff at points and definitely not long enough. TalkSPORT should give him a weekly show to really stir the pot.
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're right about the weekly show.

He reckoned that Hillary Clinton is a "serious piece of wizardry". Well we agree on something ... He never had the chance to expand on it though, shame ...
Mandy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks faceless - interesting chat. David Icke sounded very much like Alex Jones.

I just watched all 13 parts on YouTube of Alex Jones's new film "Endgame". All chimes together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: