Big Brother "news"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LADETTE Lisa outraged animal lover Pete ? by killing midges in the Big Brother garden. She snapped at Pete, who feeds ants with jam: ?I?m sick of you. You stop me having fun, what am I going to do now??

He said: ?There?s better things to do then kill animals.?

Lisa replied: ?OK then, I?ll break things.?

-------------

Fucking charming! Very Happy
lilycup

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
She snapped at Pete, who feeds ants with jam:

Pete is just great! I really like him, and even more so for feeding ants jam Very Happy
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
LADETTE Lisa outraged animal lover Pete ? by killing midges in the Big Brother garden. She snapped at Pete, who feeds ants with jam: ?I?m sick of you. You stop me having fun, what am I going to do now??

-------------

She's just mad he won't pay any attention to her. She talks like she's a loogy in her throat all the time and the stupid cow should hork it up and get it over with.

The more I see Pete the more I just adore him. He's pure class. Feeding ants awwwww it doesn't get any cuter than that Razz
heatmiser1014

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does seem like Pete will coast to an easy victory if he keeps it together. Nothing seems to phase the guy. But c'mon, feeding jam to ants!! Even I can't swallow that one. The cheese factor on that is way too high!! What next, playing tea with his stuffed teddy?
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
faceless wrote:

-------------

She's just mad he won't pay any attention to her. She talks like she's a loogy in her throat all the time and the stupid cow should hork it up and get it over with.

The more I see Pete the more I just adore him. He's pure class. Feeding ants awwwww it doesn't get any cuter than that Razz

Yeah just so long as the feeding of the ants stays outside and not in. Nothing cute about ants in the house. no

I agree that Lisa is miffed because Pete has interest in other people in the house besides her.

Oh and maybe he likes to have a conversation with someone who's vocabulary isn't limited to the word fuck. Smile
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
faceless wrote:

-------------

Yeah just so long as the feeding of the ants stays outside and not in. Nothing cute about ants in the house. no

I agree that Lisa is miffed because Pete has interest in other people in the house besides her.

Oh and maybe he likes to have a conversation with someone who's vocabulary isn't limited to the word fuck. Smile

I had to wipe my eyes and shake me head about for a second. Did our Ally just say fuck! :shocked: lol
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Ally wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
faceless wrote:

-------------

I had to wipe my eyes and shake me head about for a second. Did our Ally just say fuck! :shocked: lol

I should of put quotation marks round that as it was actually a meant to be quote off Lisa!! Smile Smile Smile Smile

Haven't you noticed it's practically the only word she knows? It's so annoying....but actually most of the girls speak the same way. Even posh Grace and Imogen. However Lisa takes the "fucking" cake! Smile
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Ally wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
faceless wrote:

-------------

I should of put quotation marks round that as it was actually a meant to be quote off Lisa!! Smile Smile Smile Smile

Haven't you noticed it's practically the only word she knows? It's so annoying....but actually most of the girls speak the same way. Even posh Grace and Imogen. However Lisa takes the "fucking" cake! Smile

Lisa has a mouth like a sewer....and remember I said she talked like she's always a loogy in her throat? If you saw tonights show, she was sitting at the pool with Pete and started to hork one up like a hairball. That made me reflect on my post and gave me a bit of a chuckle.

Another thing I've noticed about her is she's a habit of sitting with her legs wide open whether she's in a dress or not. I hope she's one to take a shower or it'd smell like a fish market LOL omg I'm sick! I just can't stand the stupid bitch so I'm stooping to alltime lows now in slagging her off Razz

As far as Grace goes, she's just wannabe posh. She's got no class at all and anyone that would want her after the show has to be out of their mind. She wouldn't know what honesty and integrity was if you slapped her in the face with it.

As far as Imogen goes, she's just a weak follower and that's a pity. I think there's a good person in there somewhere but she's letting the others effect her too much.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

Lisa has a mouth like a sewer....and remember I said she talked like she's always a loogy in her throat? If you saw tonights show, she was sitting at the pool with Pete and started to hork one up like a hairball. That made me reflect on my post and gave me a bit of a chuckle.

Another thing I've noticed about her is she's a habit of sitting with her legs wide open whether she's in a dress or not. I hope she's one to take a shower or it'd smell like a fish market LOL omg I'm sick! I just can't stand the stupid bitch so I'm stooping to alltime lows now in slagging her off Razz

As far as Grace goes, she's just wannabe posh. She's got no class at all and anyone that would want her after the show has to be out of their mind. She wouldn't know what honesty and integrity was if you slapped her in the face with it.

As far as Imogen goes, she's just a weak follower and that's a pity. I think there's a good person in there somewhere but she's letting the others effect her too much.

When Lisa coughed tonight, I thought about what you had said. LOL!! Smile Smile

You know Lisa's annoying cough sort of reminds me of Kinga from last years who always had that smokers cough as well. It's sort of disgusting all the phlegm but they don't seem to notice it do they?

Spot on about Grace and Imogen, I agree completely.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't Pete so cute about the ants and insects awwww bless Smile That just did my head in he's such a caring person. That alone should have him winning because it shows his true character. He literally couldn't hurt a fly Razz

I just adore that guy and I'm so glad he's not into Lisa anymore. She's not worthy of someone like Pete. He's pure class and she's a stomping hard arsed foul mouthed cow.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it with these girls? Day or night, Grace and Lisa have always got time to plunge a metaphorical knife firmly between their housemates' shoulder blades. In their absence, of course.

Coming into the bathroom, Lisa was ready to burst. "I've just been telling Mikey that I hate Aisleyne," said Lisa. Go on, don't hold back Lis.

"I f****** can't stand her either," agreed Grace, high-fiving her partner in slime.

"I get jealous cos she gets her tits out in front of Pete," admitted Lisa. In case we were in any doubt.

"Most guys, if they have any sense, wouldn't go near her. She's a dog," added Grace, sweetly.

"Have you seen her without her make-up ... she's a dog," agreed Lisa. "She has no class."

Grace said: "And she sat there and goes ... 'parp'."

"I do it, but I can get away with it," said Lisa, proudly.

"You do it, but you're funny," added Grace.

"I hate f****** Richard," started Lisa, after a pause, before launching into another tirade about another housemate.

"We ain't f****** bitches," said Lisa, moments later.

"We are," corrected Grace. "But Aisleyne is a bitch!"

Tomorrow, Grace and Lisa develop acceptance and love their neighbours. Perhaps. no
Griffo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alls Lisa does is smoke, swear and eat like a Pig, actually, that is probably offensive to Pigs. I can't stand people who eat with their mouth open and make noises like a Horse. no
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Griffo wrote:
Alls Lisa does is smoke, swear and eat like a Pig, actually, that is probably offensive to Pigs. I can't stand people who eat with their mouth open and make noises like a Horse. no

It IS offensive to pigs lol Atleast pigs display some form of personality. She's like an inbred mountain woman that hasn't eaten with humans or taught to use a knife and fork, but like any animal she might be able to be trained.....'might'.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love is most certainly not in the air any more for Pete and Lisa as they began a bickering match with each other over a bit of harmless name-calling. And it didn't take long to escalate into a bit of a row.

"You called me a pig," said Lisa to Pete, who immediately denied it.

"I didn't call you a pig," he protested.

"You hurt me sometimes," said Lisa, obviously not convinced by Pete's denial: "I think a lot of you."

"And you hurt me too," countered Pete. "You can't take a joke and I think a lot of you as well."

"I can," shouted Lisa, keen to impress that she had as much humour as everyone else.

"No you can't," carried on Pete. "You are the worst person in the world ever to have a joke with. As soon as I have a joke with you, you start thinking I hate you."

Oh dear, could Lisa be having a knee-jerk reaction to Pete and Nikki's escapades last night?
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grace has escaped nomination so far, and she'll be hoping it stays that way after learning of her massive unpopularity tonight.

The housemates could hear the vociferous chant of 'Get Grace Out' loud and clear as they waited for the eviction results. Unsurprisingly, the dancer's reaction has been to cry, cry and cry some more.

"You heard and I heard it," she sobbed, as the other housemates tried to console her.

"It's because I get into bed with Mikey and they think I'm shagging him," she said. Well of course it must be that, what else could it be?

Imogen tried to cheer her up, saying: "F*** them, they're just jealous. You're a pretty girl with a gorgeous body."

But her pal was inconsolable, retorting: "It's easy to say f*** them. But to hear people hate you that much..." She broke down again, and fell into Richard's big strong arms. Ah, those big, strong arms.

Grace then trudged into the Diary Room and stayed in there for, like, an hour. Crying mostly, but also talking about the reasons anyone could possibly have it in for her.

"They must have portrayed me as some slag or hoochie mamma, I know what girls are like," she said. "But I was just being myself. Maybe I should have been backstabbing like everyone else."

She seemed convinced her low approval rating had something to do with her fling with Mikey and rejected all other possibilities.

"Maybe I've been over-bitching but I'm sure I haven't. I don't s***-stir," she said.

"But I must be doing something wrong."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 7 of 21

Jump to: