They're out to get me!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: They're out to get me! Reply with quote

I just saw these hovering above the area I live and haven't a clue why they'd both be there. I live near the river Clyde where they build Navy ships, but there's never any need for for the Navy to be here when the ships are still in production. The less clear pic is of the police helicopter... they're out to get me I'm sure! haha
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You knew it was only a matter of time before they caught up with you ye shifty bugger dancer

That first picture is brilliant quality thumbs
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

13,000 to see Clyde launch of latest warship success
by Graeme Murray

THE world's most advanced warship will glide down the slipway at BAE's Govan yard tomorrow, marking the continued revival of Clyde shipbuilding. HMS Dauntless, a Type 45 destroyer, is the latest Royal Navy vessel to be built on the river. A colourful display from a Royal Navy Merlin helicopter and music from the Royal Marines band will get the proceedings under way before the ship is launched at 3.25pm by Lady Burnell-Nugent, the wife of Commander-in-Chief Fleet Admiral Sir James Burnell-Nugent The VIP occasion will also be attended by 13,000 guests, including shipyard workers and their families, youth groups, charities and schools. People will be admitted to the Govan yard only if they have a ticket, but thousands of others are also expected to see the launch from nearby vantage points on the Clyde. BAE bosses say the best spot will be Glasgow Harbour.

More than 700 workers have ensured Dauntless is completed on time and today they were making last-minute preparations for the launch. Vic Emery, managing director of BAE Systems Surface Fleet Solutions, said: "The launch is a momentous occasion not only for BAE Systems and the Clyde but for our many partners on the programme, for the Royal Navy, Scotland and the UK as a whole. All those who have been involved with the programme can be immensely proud of what we have achieved. The ship will provide a level of naval capability far in excess of anything that has gone before."

The warship replaces the ageing Type 42 vessels, which were designed in the1960s and the first batch of which were launched in the 1970s. Type 45s will be equipped with long-range weapon systems to intercept air threats and they will also be to carry cruise missiles, such as the Tomahawk and anti-ballistic missiles.

---------------

Turns out it was for a launch after all - but that doesn't mean they're not watching me!! haha

I have to admit though, it gives me a real feeling of safety and security that I live so close to a prime target for attack.

crazed
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did you do now Face ???? Laughing
alan1254
King of the Marshes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just because your paranoid doesnt mean everyboby's not out to get you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: