Shane Richie's romatic blow

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carmelina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Shane Richie's romatic blow Reply with quote

Shane Richie's romantic blow

By DEREK ROBINS
April 12, 2007

SHANE Richie will delay his honeymoon because of work commitments following his wedding this summer.

The ex-EastEnder, 43, will tie the knot with fiancée Christie Goddard, 28, mother of their son Mackenzie, 11 months, at a lavish bash in July.

Shane is currently on tour in the stage play One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest until the end of June and he may be filming a series of his new ITV1 comedy drama The Good Samaritan later in the summer.

He said: “Christie and I won’t have time for a honeymoon this year because of work so it will have to be delayed until next year.

“We have spoken about getting married for a long time and we thought it would happen before the summer but then Cuckoo’s Nest came along and now The Good Samaritan could be turned into a series.”

Shane is promising a wedding extravaganza with his sons Shane, 18, and Jake, 14, from his marriage to Loose Women presenter Coleen Nolan, as his best men.

He added: “Because of the tour Christie has been organising everything. When it ends I’ll have two weeks to get my stuff together before the wedding, write my speech and organise the band.”

Now he’s hoping that TV chiefs will turn The Good Samaritan, which is screened in May, into a series. In it, he plays the misguidedly generous Brian Guest who becomes tangled in a web of comic misunderstandings.

He enthused: “I have seen future plots for The Good Samaritan and there are some great stories if it goes to a series.”

Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck to him.... sounds like he's going to be a busy guy.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He does sound busy! I also wish him the best of luck. He always seemed like an overall nice guy.
tasst

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish he would return to EE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: