42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Undecided
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: EE: Dawn and Rob Reply with quote

I can't believe that he chose that slapper over his wife. While I'll admit May has been portrayed as a devil woman the past few weeks, she's far better then Dawn. And in all honesty leaving both of them would have been better.

Rob really is a prat and I don't feel sorry for him at all. This is one relationship I can't wait to see crash and burn! And I think it will, especially if the baby is born with fetal alcohol symdrome or Dawn loses it being the stupid tart she is.
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
I can't believe that he chose that slapper over his wife. While I'll admit May has been portrayed as a devil woman the past few weeks, she's far better then Dawn. And in all honesty leaving both of them would have been better.

Rob really is a prat and I don't feel sorry for him at all. This is one relationship I can't wait to see crash and burn! And I think it will, especially if the baby is born with fetal alcohol symdrome or Dawn loses it being the stupid tart she is.
I am not quite sure I agree with you that Rob should have stayed with May, as she is doing my head in just watching the show. Just imagine how it would be being married to her Very Happy But I do agree it is a rather stupid move to shak up with Dawn now - I am sure the story line will evolve a lot more over the next few weeks!!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostinthestates wrote:
Skylace wrote:

I am not quite sure I agree with you that Rob should have stayed with May, as she is doing my head in just watching the show. Just imagine how it would be being married to her Very Happy But I do agree it is a rather stupid move to shak up with Dawn now - I am sure the story line will evolve a lot more over the next few weeks!!

I don't think he should have stayed with her, but I think if I had to choose between the two it would be her.
I also think the way they have turned May into this she-devil is a bit silly.

He should just leave the both of them!

I am sure it is giong to evolve a lot more! I just don't see Dawn being a good mother if she does have the kid.
cori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all bonkers, Rob is a prat, Dawn's a slag & May is a schizo. My question is what the F**K does Rob do to earn a living? He's mostly in the square following Dawn or cow towing to May, and to toss his laptop, DUH?????????This story line is borrrrrrrring!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cori wrote:
It's all bonkers, Rob is a prat, Dawn's a slag & May is a schizo. My question is what the F**K does Rob do to earn a living? He's mostly in the square following Dawn or cow towing to May, and to toss his laptop, DUH?????????This story line is borrrrrrrring!

He works at a bank and from what I can guess he works mainly from home. But he has been in the office a few times that I have seen.

But the storyline is just stupid and boring. I so wish they would focus more on the Bert and his grandson and other stuff like that.
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
cori wrote:

He works at a bank and from what I can guess he works mainly from home. But he has been in the office a few times that I have seen.

But the storyline is just stupid and boring. I so wish they would focus more on the Bert and his grandson and other stuff like that.
I fully agree with you Skylace!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: