Former Governor Comes Clean About Phoenix Lights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Former Governor Comes Clean About Phoenix Lights Reply with quote

A former governor now says an event in the sky may have been a UFO.

I think he should have admitted to it long before now, and at the original news conference he looked like a fool with the way he handled it.

I guess better late than never, but the US government will keep on denying it.

I truly believe it was the real thing, especially after seeing a documentary on it and how people were effected.

Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well all I can say is that they do exist. I've seen them on two occasions in the south of France.

I did travel for about twenty years, was a very "free spirit"... I had read somewhere that there were telepathic beings flying 'em, and if one thought about them, meditated on them, they would turn up.

Well, one day I sat in some high grass by the side of a road somewhere in southern France and stuck my thumb out to catch a lift, with these folk firmly in my mind.

After a very short ( under a minute) while a car stopped and was going in my direction, they guy was French and young. We had a chat, but nothing large and he let me out, before I closed the door he said, in perfect English with no hint of an accent,

"Hurry up, we are waiting for you John".

How did he know my name, and what was the cryptic message all about? I have no idea to both.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown Sauce wrote:

"They're coming to get you Barbara!" Razz Laughing
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have UFO's here quite often. But we have two air force bases near by, including White Sands.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown Sauce wrote:
well all I can say is that they do exist. I've seen them on two occasions in the south of France.

I did travel for about twenty years, was a very "free spirit"... I had read somewhere that there were telepathic beings flying 'em, and if one thought about them, meditated on them, they would turn up.

Well, one day I sat in some high grass by the side of a road somewhere in southern France and stuck my thumb out to catch a lift, with these folk firmly in my mind.

After a very short ( under a minute) while a car stopped and was going in my direction, they guy was French and young. We had a chat, but nothing large and he let me out, before I closed the door he said, in perfect English with no hint of an accent,

How did he know my name, and what was the cryptic message all about? I have no idea to both.

That's quite a fascinating story there. What happened with the other occasion you said you saw them?
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That wasn't an occasion when I saw a ufo, that was an experiment with contact. I had no idea that it would work. I simply had loads of time, wandering about and kept myself amused. But seeing things like this makes me wonder about all sorts of stuff, I believe that one has to keep a very cynical attitude, especially to "conspiracy" theories, but never rule them out.

The first of the two occasions that I saw flying stuff I was on my own and stoned lying by the side of a small stream in the Pyrenees. I have hazy memories above all because I was nearly asleep, but I know what I saw, and it wasn't normal.

the second time I wasn't alone, and completely sober. It was about 2 o'clock in the morning just outside the town of Pezenas, close to Montpellier. There were two of us and we were on the way to Pezenas after the grape picking season had finished to a mobile wine bottling plant. We had to be there the next day and so walked through the night. 14 km's not too far - it was a great job -

there were a group of seven or eight circular shaped objects that gave a very saturated purple light, they moved all together and in the same direction, but had no real formation. If you shine a torch on the ceiling for example and move it, the light moves in a very "angular" way, very sharp movements. Well the objects moved like this, but all together, then they just pissed off. I don't know how long we were watching them for, but I don't think it was so long. Couple of minutes at most.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

regarding this ex-governor - I hope he's making all sorts of people realise that they shouldn't disbelieve something just because a government official says they should. This story is the perfect example of the downright lies that those in authority will feed the public.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown Sauce wrote:
That wasn't an occasion when I saw a ufo, that was an experiment with contact. I had no idea that it would work. I simply had loads of time, wandering about and kept myself amused. But seeing things like this makes me wonder about all sorts of stuff, I believe that one has to keep a very cynical attitude, especially to "conspiracy" theories, but never rule them out.

The first of the two occasions that I saw flying stuff I was on my own and stoned lying by the side of a small stream in the Pyrenees. I have hazy memories above all because I was nearly asleep, but I know what I saw, and it wasn't normal.

the second time I wasn't alone, and completely sober. It was about 2 o'clock in the morning just outside the town of Pezenas, close to Montpellier. There were two of us and we were on the way to Pezenas after the grape picking season had finished to a mobile wine bottling plant. We had to be there the next day and so walked through the night. 14 km's not too far - it was a great job -

there were a group of seven or eight circular shaped objects that gave a very saturated purple light, they moved all together and in the same direction, but had no real formation. If you shine a torch on the ceiling for example and move it, the light moves in a very "angular" way, very sharp movements. Well the objects moved like this, but all together, then they just pissed off. I don't know how long we were watching them for, but I don't think it was so long. Couple of minutes at most.

Excellent stuff. You've a good way of articulating things and it sort of put a picture in my head. Thanks for sharing that.

Oh and....no need to use imageshack for smilies.....we've loads here 2thumbsup - like that one lol Just click on 'view more emoticons' and there's a resizable page of them. Not sure if you knew wink
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx, I've told this story a few times of course, but I think that it's the first time I wrote it down, glad it's done what it's supposed to have done.

I know about the smilies, but firefox has a nice lil addon that sticks a small icon top right on the browser, it's got hundreds, just click and they go on the page ..

http://www.smileyxtra.co.uk/
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown Sauce wrote:
thx, I've told this story a few times of course, but I think that it's the first time I wrote it down, glad it's done what it's supposed to have done.

I know about the smilies, but firefox has a nice lil addon that sticks a small icon top right on the browser, it's got hundreds, just click and they go on the page ..

http://www.smileyxtra.co.uk/

Ah and here I thought I knew about every good add-on for ff. That one seems quite handy. Thanks for the link
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: