EE: What's up with Stacey and Max?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: EE: What's up with Stacey and Max? Reply with quote

Ok I have a question to all women here. So Stacey is protecting Max from being caught out by his wife! She clearly wants to be with him! So why is she covering for him? Is this a real stupid story line (that's what it seems to me) or is there some point of the female psyche I do not understand (also very likely :-)! I am curious about your views!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not really the female psyche I think as much as the cheating individual's psyche. She knows that if Tanya finds out that Max will be furious and probably end it with her and she doesn't want to take that risk.
Men will do the same thing too. Either way it's just stupid and I am sooooo ready for this storyline to be done.
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too :-) I can't believe it has been dragging on for so long! EE do tend to (like most soaps) to drag story lines out! I just want Stacey to get back with good old Bradley :-) And Max to be found out!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you 100% The actors for Stacey and Bradley had such wonderful chemistry and they were loads of fun to watch. They could have still had problems for them but this is just stupid. And in all honesty, predictable. The writers need to take some creative writing courses!
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
It's not really the female psyche I think as much as the cheating individual's psyche. She knows that if Tanya finds out that Max will be furious and probably end it with her and she doesn't want to take that risk.
Men will do the same thing too. Either way it's just stupid and I am sooooo ready for this storyline to be done.

But will Tanya throw him out this time, that's the question. If she does, what's the chance that Max will stay with Stacey?

It's too dull for words right now. I would rather have seen Stacey and Bradley go through the ups and downs of their relationship than have this crap going on. When will EE get it right? Confused
cori

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO I DISAGREE! Stacey cannot have Bradster back, I mean geez she's doing his dad, who apparently must be pretty good in the sack. BUT I DO AGREE, let's have an end to this idiotic plot, I'd rather watch Keith picking his toe nails, oh no did I really say that?
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cori wrote:
NO I DISAGREE! Stacey cannot have Bradster back, I mean geez she's doing his dad, who apparently must be pretty good in the sack. BUT I DO AGREE, let's have an end to this idiotic plot, I'd rather watch Keith picking his toe nails, oh no did I really say that?

Laughing clap Laughing
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cori wrote:

Laughing Yes you did.
While I don't like Stacey shagging her ex's dad I guess they could call it even for him pressuring her into the abortion and they could start over
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
cori wrote:

Laughing Yes you did.
While I don't like Stacey shagging her ex's dad I guess they could call it even for him pressuring her into the abortion and they could start over
I think that sounds good! Even though I do not agree with the toe nails ;-)
Marcella-FL
Don't make me pull this van over!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know she is gonna get back with Bradley and then discover she is pregnant by Max ...
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are both ginger - so she could easily cover her affaire up Very Happy
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcella-FL wrote:
You know she is gonna get back with Bradley and then discover she is pregnant by Max ...

I have so thought that too. And I hope it's not true nervous however, it probably is. blah
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her ending up pregnant is the typical way these type of storylines go,YAWN. Just give me Bradley and Stacey back together without a baby being brought into the mix. It isn't like with what they have done to each other in the past would let them have smooth reconsilation anyways. NO MORE BABIES ON THE SQUARE THIS YEAR PLEASE, we already have Honey and Dawn, who next...Pat, Yolande, Peggy, Carly who doesn't even have a boyfriend...oh no it's gonna be Shirley after the one off with Kev! UUGGHH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: