EE: Martin Fowler kidnaps Ben Mitchell

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carmelina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: EE: Martin Fowler kidnaps Ben Mitchell Reply with quote

Martin Fowler will kidnap Ben Mitchell, after Phil helps Sonia escape from Walford with their daughter Rebecca.

Martin confronts Phil, and demands he tell him where Sonia and Rebecca are but he refuses to tell him.

James said: “Martin thinks Phil knows where Sonia and Rebecca are. Phil is furious at Martin’s accusations and says he better leave him alone - or face the consequences.”

Martin then kidnaps Ben and takes him to a nearby railway bridge and when Phil hears, he rushes to his son’s rescue. As Martin prepares to jump with Ben, Phil agrees to give Martin his mobile phone so he can call Sonia, but she just cuts him off. Martin does eventually let Ben go.

Martin, who’s now in a really bad state, heads home and trashes his living room and then heads back to the railway bridge!

James wouldnt reveal whether he jumps to his death or not, but did hint that there may be a re-union between Martin and Sonia.

James said: ”Martin and Sonia are both leaving Albert Square at the same time. Are they leaving together, who knows? Well I do, but I’m not saying anything!”

Looks like we’ll just have to wait and see if he dies or leaves with Sonia and Rebecca!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HandoGod

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poll time!

I think he jumps.

Cheers for the story ;)
fritz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I’m concerned thy can both can jump. But not Rebecca she is a nice kid. Smile
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be good to see Phil back in the action again.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like Martin to stay, but if one of them has to jump off a railway bridge, I'd rather it be Sonia....lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really screwed-up. So Martin kidnaps Ben to get revenge at Phil --- but FFS, Ben is Ian's (who has been by Martin's side throughout Pauline's death) little brother!! I realise that Ben & Martin are not blood-related, but still....

Now, if Phil's daughter, Louise, was still in the picture, that would make more sense, but Ben?!?!? Come on, now.... no
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me, this sounds like a totally hoaky plot line and it's a pretty pathetic way to write them out of the show. It sounds more like a corny plot from some American Soap.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
To me, this sounds like a totally hoaky plot line and it's a pretty pathetic way to write them out of the show. It sounds more like a corny plot from some American Soap.

Bingo!! Spot on, eefan! thumbs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: