Yvette Calls Derek A Fake

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Yvette Calls Derek A Fake Reply with quote

By Jon Donnis
BadPsychics

Yep it's true, Yvette is upto her old tricks again, this time she is openly slagging off her 6 season meal ticket, Derek Acorah, in an interview with Metro.

Lets take a look at some of the comments she makes, and my views on them and her.

Metro:Sceptics would say that eight series in, with no conclusive proof, you must be more inclined to fake results.

Yvette:People have said we fake it from the first series. All I will say is, if you don?t believe us, come to see how we work.

Ok Yvette, send us your invite and details, and I will send along a representative of BadPsychics to come see you work.

Metro:So why did Derek really leave?

Yvette:Unbeknown to us, Ciaran O?Keeffe [the show?s resident sceptic] had suspicions about Derek and decided to plant some information to see if it would be repeated. He left a piece of paper around with the name ?Kreed Kafer? on it and said, within earshot of Derek, that he was a nasty South African jailor. When we started filming, Derek decided to get possessed by this fake person. The name is actually an anagram of Derek Faker. We tell people everything is real, then it turns out he was a fake, so he had to go.

Woah their Nelly, lets clear up a few things, Karl knew in advance what Ciaran was upto, and when the story broke in the Mirror (6 Months AFTER I broke the real exclusive on BadPsychics) the LivingTV bosses called Karl and Ciaran into the offices for a rollicking. Karl was told in no uncertain terms and I quote "If Derek doesn't appear on Most Haunted Live tonight, then there will be no MHL"
So why even knowing that Derek was a fake, did you decide to do the show anyway? Knowing he was a fake you were aiding and abetting his crime, by going ahead with the live.

The FACT that BadPsychics had exclusive PROVEN Derek to be a fake for a long time before means YOU Yvette knew he was fake long before Ciarans little setup.

As for Derek having "to go" that was not your decision.

Derek wanted to leave after series 4 and you begged him to stay, it was Dereks decision and Dereks decision alone to leave Most Haunted, he chose to not renew his contract, and he was not fired.

Andlets also remember that you have just admitted that the first 6 series of MH contained a fake, and that makes the show a fake, and EVERYTHING Derek has ever said a fake.

Will you be refunding the millions of people who paid for DVD's who thought that Derek was the real deal?

Metro:Did you feel let down?

Yvette:I was more angry than anything. I was upset that someone we considered to be close could do that. And then we had the possessions but we were getting three every show and, in every one, Derek would have the same voice. He?d also attack the crew members when he was supposedly possessed so it could have got dangerous for us.

Someone who was close? It is a well known fact that you disliked Derek for well over a year before he left.

Jealous of his popularity with the MH fans, jealous of the fact that he had become bigger than the show, Jealous of the fact that the fans paid to see Derek and not you.

Metro:Where does that leave the show?s credibility?

Yvette:Where does it all stop? Are these mediums that do theatre shows all set up as well? You get little old ladies who pay ?20 or ?30 to see a theatre medium and you have to ask ? are they being duped? Ciaran and I are trying to work out a system where mediums and ghost groups could be policed.

You and Ciaran? You talk as if you are anywhere on his level when it comes to knowledge and education on this subject.

You have NO authority on this subject as you are as bad as the likes of Derek Acorah.

Even your book you did with him was written by a "ghost" writer.
You couldn't even write that yourself.

Ciaran is a fool for staying on Most Haunted, but at least he is the one decent thing on the show, if you ever lost Ciaran then the show truly would be finished.

I wish the guy had said all his 'comments' to her instead of after the interview.

I was so into MH since the very beginning but started to get a bit sick of seeing Derek with all his fake possessions. They were quite obvious to me since they were all the same.

I think the faking started after the first year when they saw how popular they were getting. It's going to be hard for them to have the fanbase they once did because so much has come out about the fake incidents no Pity.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I frequent BadPsychics.com a bit and they have a lot of stuff on MH. The one where they think Stuart pulled a wire to make the chair move is a good one.
They had an interesting article on Phil Wyman but he never said why he left the show.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derek is supposedly coming out with a "Tell All" book about MH. Now that is going to be good !!!
cat21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're FINALLY getting his Ghost Towns series on over here...so I can finally see what all the hoo-har is about!
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's OK, not Most Haunted but it's OK. I liked Seasons 1 and 2 better than 3.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: