Corrie: Latest Episode

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulwestside

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Corrie: Latest Episode Reply with quote

Ho hum - what a boring episode. You know you are in trouble when Audrey's bold as brass move on Bill Webster is the most exciting story.

Norris stalking the graffiti artist was made even sillier by the hand held camera following him along the street.

The Tracy Charlie plot gets thicker - no, wait that is Claire who is thicker because she cant see thru Tracy.

And Eileen being baptized - thought she had enough of religion last year with born again murderer Ed!

Cheers
cori

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's just the calm before the storm, and I think the grafitti artist is a girl
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cori wrote:
I think it's just the calm before the storm, and I think the grafitti artist is a girl

I bet it's Dev's daughter - she seemed to know a lot about the "tag" etc. Laughing
paulwestside

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Friday Dec 8 Reply with quote

Well, well, turns out the graffiti artist is Michelle's son - and what a cool customer he turned out to be: poor Norris.

Did they recast the part of Ryan - I seem to recall the first time we saw him he was much geekier.

This storyline does stretch credibility though - it is fairly early in the evening and he can do this uninterrupted!

Glad to see Audrey got over Fred's death so quickly!

Will she be at the christening Sunday?

Cheers,
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twirley wrote:
cori wrote:

I bet it's Dev's daughter - she seemed to know a lot about the "tag" etc. Laughing

Guess I was wrong!! Surprised
cori

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me Too wow
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find the Audrey/Bill antics to be quite amusing -- especially when Gail & Sally gossip about the "morality" of the situation. AS IF!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Twirley

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
I find the Audrey/Bill antics to be quite amusing -- especially when Gail & Sally gossip about the "morality" of the situation. AS IF!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah, Sally has a nerve actually after all her antics not so long ago. angry
paulwestside

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Dec 11 Double Episode Reply with quote

All I can say is OUCH - and by that I mean the bad acting not the bad burn.

The Tracy Charlie storyline is stretching credibility especially if the rumours of upcoming events are to be believed.

And the Violet story? Think the writers lost the plot there!

On the plus side did like Gail and Sally being referred to as a couple of fishwives though. Why has Audrey not asked Bill about the state of his marriage?

Sophie is a little cracker - though not sure why her parents would have been discussing Jack's wandering ways (unless it was in comparison to Bill).

And finally, didn't Claire clean up well in the christening episode - very glam; saw her in a whole new light.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: