EE: loves' young dream- Louisa falls for co-star

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carmelina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: EE: loves' young dream- Louisa falls for co-star Reply with quote

from Sunday Mirror
5 November 2006

MATT & LOUISA.. LYT'S ON

Strictly Dancing babe falls for Enders co-star
Exclusive by Lara Gould Tv Reporter

STRICTLY Come Dancing's Louisa Lytton was swept off her feet by her soap co-star Matt Di Angelo this week.

Louisa, whose final EastEnders scenes are shown this month, shared kisses and cuddles with Matt at the National TV Awards party. He was spotted feeding her cheesecake and kissing her face.

An EastEnders spokeswoman explained yesterday: "Matt was feeding Louisa cake. They were having fun. They're just very, very good friends who have known each other since they were nine."

Louisa, 17 (who plays Ruby Allen) and Matt, 18, (Deano Wicks) smooched while dancing at the party in Kensington's Royal College of Art after the soap won Best Serial Drama.

An insider said: "Matt couldn't take his eyes, or his hands, off her. They looked like a couple in the first flush of love and giggled when asked if they were dating."

Louisa and Matt first met at London's Sylvia Young theatre school and landed soap roles within months of each other. They have become closer since Louisa ended a 16-month fling with a drama schoolmate in April.

--------------------------------------------------------
Griffo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me or has that Louisa been putting on a lot of weight? Everytime i watch EE she seems to have gotten bigger in size.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Griffo wrote:
Is it just me or has that Louisa been putting on a lot of weight? Everytime i watch EE she seems to have gotten bigger in size.

I've noticed that too. I did read some place else where she did say she has been eatting a lot more lately.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
Griffo wrote:

I've noticed that too. I did read some place else where she did say she has been eatting a lot more lately.

Read that as well, I think it's because she's been on Strictly Come Dancing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: