Evil Pauline

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Evil Pauline Reply with quote

What on earth is Pauline's problem? I mean what was she playing at on Friday? Here it is the house is burning and her son runs in screaming for her, trying to find her, hacking out his own lungs and she sits there quietly because she's feeling sorry for herself? grrr What an absolute cunt!

At this point I will be so glad to see her pop her clogs. There's not a shred of humanity left in her. I know she has been with the show since it started but they really have a heartless character there now. I personally think that she should be voted best villan!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't watched it yet, but I certainly don't care for the direction her character's taken over the last couple of years.

Right now, on BBC Canada we are at the point where Martin and Sonia are being stalked by Sarah.... and Sarah's just pushed Pauline off the step ladder so she's in hospital. Sonia's been running around getting her things--- and Pauline's been holding her hand saying how lucky she is to have her for a daughter-in-law, how good she is for Martin, etc........ I think it went really downhill shortly after that.

It'll be interesting to see who the show starts to focus on now that Pauline's almost out of the picture.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is by far the most disgusting thing I have ever seen on EE. The way Pauline is acting is terrible. Putting her family through this just to keep Martin and Sonia apart. Calling her a bitch or cunt don't even cover it!

Poor Martin, crying his heart out while she holds him! Treating Joe like the scum of the earth. This woman is warped! I can see now why someone is going to kill her! Mad
cori

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm more pissed at how she's encouraging Ian to put the screws to Jane, and she is enjoying it, didn't she ever hear about dying in peace and maybe atoning??
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cori wrote:
I think I'm more pissed at how she's encouraging Ian to put the screws to Jane, and she is enjoying it, didn't she ever hear about dying in peace and maybe atoning??

That was terrible too. Especially Ian actually rethinking it and then just turning the screw. She's just plain evil. Then she says how she hates liars and she's doing the worst lie of all!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
Then she says how she hates liars and she's doing the worst lie of all!

yeah.... I was practically shouting at the tv...... bit of a double standard don't you think, Pauline? She really is a mean, cold hearted bitch.

Interestingly enough, I think she hates herself, just like she says she hates liars.... why else would she behave in this way?
btaylo24
King of the PowderRoom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In OZ we are soo far behind, just had dennis die. Cant wait to catch up and see whats happening.. Really missing an up to date EE (ended up watching stuff twice as OZ caught up to the point where we left UK)

Is pauline going to get murdered???Or die of a brain tumor?

Barry
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btaylo24 wrote:
In OZ we are soo far behind, just had dennis die. Cant wait to catch up and see whats happening.. Really missing an up to date EE (ended up watching stuff twice as OZ caught up to the point where we left UK)

Is pauline going to get murdered???Or die of a brain tumor?

Barry

The brain tumor is a lie. From what we've heard it looks like she is going to be murdered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: