The Bill - Sam and Phil

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: The Bill - Sam and Phil Reply with quote

PICK OF THE DAY ITV1, 8PM
By Jane Simon

FOR years now, fans have been waiting for Sam Nixon and Phil Hunter to finally get it together. But, professional to the bitter end, it turns out that you really would have to point a gun at Sam's head before she'd even think about kissing Phil. In the first half of a two-part story, The Bill is going abroad this week to sunny Bucharest. It means City Of Joy, apparently. But it's not quite the romantic mini-break Phil and Sam would have chosen as they fly out to Romania on the trail of a sex-trafficking ring with links to Sun Hill.

Luckily, the man they're after shouldn't be hard to spot. Phil's description says he's looking for a fat, middle-aged man with dark hair - which ought to narrow it down considerably... As it happens, the local Detective Inspector Bogdan (Zoltan Butuc) has been tailing the city's Mr Big for a year without so much as the sniff of an arrest. But the day after landing, Phil wades in, posing as a sex-club owner from London who's looking to do a little business. He's wonderfully convincing and doesn't even have to flash his membership card from Sex Addicts Anonymous.

But instead of freeing the girls, it's Phil and Sam who end up running for their lives and into each other's arms.

---------------
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm watching them in Bucharest just now and it's pretty good - Sam and Phil have just been setup nicely and there's a potential hostage situation - haha

Also, they seem to have added background music for some reason... I wonder if that's going to be a regular thing or just a one-off for this "special"...
cori

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed this weeks eps in Bucharest, did not like the Sam/Phil thing, he irritates me to no end! And Sam, what's she playing at, just miscarried and dumped Stuart? And Stuart-DUH!! can't even hit it off with the new PC Laughing Hope there are lots of twists in the near future, and as for these eps I did like the intrigue and not knowing who was the mole
tasst

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look's like a start of something "hot and heavy" Confused Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: