Galapagos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Griffo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Galapagos Reply with quote

Woah, i thought this was BRILLIANT, really interesting. I can't believe i never knew any of this existed!

I really can't wait for the next parts of it.

Those Galapagos Turtles are huge.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was brilliant eh? They got so much into the hour that I had to watch it a couple more times to get a full dose of it. My favourite part was watching the boobies, of course!

They're giant tortoises, not turtles btw... the way that one hoisted itself up for the finch to eat the parasites was pretty cool for sure. And the scene of one walking past the volcano seemed almost prehistoric.

If anyone missed the show it is on the tracker now - there are two more shows on each of the next two Fridays.
Griffo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
It was brilliant eh? They got so much into the hour that I had to watch it a couple more times to get a full dose of it. My favourite part was watching the boobies, of course!

They're giant tortoises, not turtles btw... the way that one hoisted itself up for the finch to eat the parasites was pretty cool for sure. And the scene of one walking past the volcano seemed almost prehistoric.

If anyone missed the show it is on the tracker now - there are two more shows on each of the next two Fridays.

Yeah, i always get them mixed up.. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: