Wacky Gest for ITV show

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Wacky Gest for ITV show Reply with quote

By EMMA COX
Deputy TV Editor

LIZA Minnelli?s freaky ex-husband David Gest is to star in I?m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here.

The oddball, whose marriage to Liza lasted just 18 months, will brave creepy-crawlies and snakes in the jungle.

Producers met the music promoter last month and want him to be the ?token nutty American?.

An ITV insider said: ?David is very keen to make his mark on British TV and we knew we just had to meet him.

?He is eccentric and very showbiz and would be superb on I?m A Celeb. We?re not sure how he?ll deal with the Bushtucker Trials ? he?s used to living in luxury. But it will be interesting to say the least. We?re absolutely thrilled to have him.?

Liza and David

Producers hope Gest, 51, will talk about his celebrity pals like Liz Taylor and Michael Jackson. We can also reveal model Jasmine Lennard, once linked to X Factor judge Simon Cowell, will be joining him on November?s reality show.

Gest has also been approached to appear in Celebrity Big Brother.

OMG I can't wait to see that, and I hope he goes on CBB. He's a complete nutter! I don't think I've seen a stranger man in my life.

Does anyone remember Liza and him getting married and they kept showing him kissing her over and over on the news? He looked like he was going to swollow her face. He opened his mouth wide and gave her the creepiest kiss I've ever seen Laughing

That show usually drives me mad but with him on it, it's a must see clap
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That marriage was as believable as Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see him surviving more than a day or two before he has to call his plastic surgeon...
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That man is as kooky as they come. A total fruitloop, but then again, half if not more of Hollywood are wackadoodles. If they are looking for token nutty Americans, they don't have to search for too long in Hollywood. This should be a good one. thumbs
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
wackadoodles

Laughing
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
That man is as kooky as they come. A total fruitloop, but then again, half if not more of Hollywood are wackadoodles. If they are looking for token nutty Americans, they don't have to search for too long in Hollywood. This should be a good one. thumbs

Here! Here! Well said!! The man is just downright creepy, but in a car-crash kinda way. You know you shouldn't look, but you just can't help taking a peek! Laughing
lilycup

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic! I can't wait to see this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: