Big Brother UK finale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Big Brother UK finale Reply with quote

Well it's over and I think it's a good thing since it started getting a tad boring during the last few weeks. That still didn't stop me from watching and enjoying it though.

I think we all knew Pete would be the winner and I was actually wanting him to win throughout the majority of the show until the week Nikki came back. I guess my main concern was the skanking slag would end up leeching his winnings off him then dropping him like a bad habit, but I guess that's up to him since he's the winner and a smart guy that can see through all the shite. I'm now happy he's the winner and I hope all good things come his way thumbs

I was really proud of Glyn and wouldn't have been gutted if he was the winner because although everyone was saying it was a journey for him, it was for all of them I think, but Glyn really did grow in a lot of ways during the 13 week stay. I think he's funny as hell and a good hearted lad and he's a lot of good in him. Coming in second is nothing to be ashamed of and I think he's going to be the most popular guy in Wales for a long time to come.

I was really happy to see Richard in the final week because I've liked him from the very start. So many people called him dodgy and a lot of other things but he was anything but. If Canadians watched BB UK I think they'd of been proud of him as he represented well, even though he wasn't really representing anyone but himself.

I was happy and irritated at the same time for Aisleyne (not calling her asslene anymore) lol She was one of my faves until she started the crying on a constant basis, then I saw her as a weak pain in the arse. Good on her for coming in 3rd though.

As for Nikki, she came in 5th and that was too good for her as far as I'm concerned. She should have been the first out the door because she's a pathetic excuse for a human being. She's a self absorbed, greedy whining cow that doesn't deserve a guy like Pete, and I hope he blows her off right before he heads back to Brighton.

And......I want to say a huge thanks to faceless for bringing all the shows to us each night. I know you got proper bored with it but hung in there because you knew others enjoyed it. That was a totally wicked thing you did and I hope you realise how much it was appreciated. The couchtrippers were lucky enough to always be the first on the net to be watching it thanks to you. You're simply the best .....seriously beb Laughing ...had to throw that in just one more time! kiss
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great ending to a great show...
Yes, this year we (wife & I) were bored in parts, but not as bad as some years TBH...

Overall: huge thumbs up & a 9 / 10 Very Happy agree Very Happy

Faceless is a STAR :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: in fact a 5 STAR geezer for his dedication, along with those who helped fill in a few parts & bring us some extras.

Not much to look forward to of an evening now for a bit ehhhh... that's the wife's words... I kinda' echo that too.
After 13 weeks of almost daily viewing it's hard to find something that will fill that void after the kids are in bed.
(Well, I could get the wife to look for more stumps to start smoldering).

Glad to bits that Pete won... wish Jenni & Richard had come somewhere in the top 3.

We (wife & I) do hope that Sunday's show will be on the couch...

=====================================

So... any sniffs at who might be in Celeb BB this year ?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's definitely a void that needs to be filled now - maybe I'll go back to watching challenging things instead! haha

It's been a bit of a toil to do all the files that I have done, but I did commit to doing it back in May and I always like to try and hold to my word if possible - but it was hard at points. I really enjoyed Big Mouth a lot more than the main show though, and Russell Brand really was the star for me. Even at the end of Big Mouth last night he seemed to be overshadowing Pete, who the show was supposedly about, with no complaints from me as Brand was the star of the show for me.

The two evictions l;ast night were some of the most entertaining TV I've watched in a long time though, and I say that with no shame at all!

I'm quite happy that that poison dwarf Nikki will drift away from our screens now. To think that some people actually like her turns my stomach - she is the most immature, selfish little cow I've ever had the displeasure of even hearing about. If I read that she'd be run down by a truck on the motorway (after having been thrown off a bridge with any luck), I'd ask about the condition of the truck!

All in all I have been entertained a lot by it and I am quite looking forward to the Celebrity version early next year. I've always enjoyed the celeb ones more though as they are people with discernible talents already, not just nobodies like Nikki. Who doesn't want to see Les Dennis in tears? haha
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
Great ending to a great show...
Yes, this year we (wife & I) were bored in parts, but not as bad as some years TBH...

Overall: huge thumbs up & a 9 / 10 Very Happy agree Very Happy

Faceless is a STAR :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: in fact a 5 STAR geezer for his dedication, along with those who helped fill in a few parts & bring us some extras.

Not much to look forward to of an evening now for a bit ehhhh... that's the wife's words... I kinda' echo that too.
After 13 weeks of almost daily viewing it's hard to find something that will fill that void after the kids are in bed.
(Well, I could get the wife to look for more stumps to start smoldering).

Glad to bits that Pete won... wish Jenni & Richard had come somewhere in the top 3.

We (wife & I) do hope that Sunday's show will be on the couch...

=====================================

So... any sniffs at who might be in Celeb BB this year ?

Have no fear, XFactor is here! thumbs
HandoGod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knew I should've put a bet on. Mad

Laughing
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
There's definitely a void that needs to be filled now - maybe I'll go back to watching challenging things instead! haha

It's been a bit of a toil to do all the files that I have done, but I did commit to doing it back in May and I always like to try and hold to my word if possible - but it was hard at points. I really enjoyed Big Mouth a lot more than the main show though, and Russell Brand really was the star for me. Even at the end of Big Mouth last night he seemed to be overshadowing Pete, who the show was supposedly about, with no complaints from me as Brand was the star of the show for me.

The two evictions l;ast night were some of the most entertaining TV I've watched in a long time though, and I say that with no shame at all!

I'm quite happy that that poison dwarf Nikki will drift away from our screens now. To think that some people actually like her turns my stomach - she is the most immature, selfish little cow I've ever had the displeasure of even hearing about. If I read that she'd be run down by a truck on the motorway (after having been thrown off a bridge with any luck), I'd ask about the condition of the truck!

All in all I have been entertained a lot by it and I am quite looking forward to the Celebrity version early next year. I've always enjoyed the celeb ones more though as they are people with discernible talents already, not just nobodies like Nikki. Who doesn't want to see Les Dennis in tears? haha

Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you, face, for all of your efforts in providing us with this series. It was non-stop, every day, and much appreciated. There were some days, e.g. Mondays, where episodes of EE, Corrie Pt1 & Pt2 as well as the Daily BB show were uploaded -- unbelievable how all of that was accomplished!!!

You, my dear sir, as well as the Tripper Members who stepped in to help out, are Numero Uno in our books! clap cheers

Oh by the way, any news as to why Sezer was not present at the finale? Just curious....... laugh
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you, face, for all of your efforts in providing us with this series. It was non-stop, every day, and much appreciated. There were some days, e.g. Mondays, where episodes of EE, Corrie Pt1 & Pt2 as well as the Daily BB show were uploaded -- unbelievable how all of that was accomplished!!!

You, my dear sir, as well as the Tripper Members who stepped in to help out, are Numero Uno in our books! clap cheers

Oh by the way, any news as to why Sezer was not present at the finale? Just curious....... laugh

cheers Kezza - yeah, Monday nights are going to be a lot more relaxed now... And I'll be able to get back to doing the odd documentary and other shows too.

Sezer was blocked from it because of "legal reasons" - he's up on charges regarding a date-rape, and I think that has something to do with it
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can I say?

WONDERFUL STUFF

A big hooray for Face & the team. All :star: :star: :star:

kiss
lilycup

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much to Faceless and everyone that helped with the capping and uploading of BB. It was much appreciated!!!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: