Pics from Little Britain Christmas special

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Pics from Little Britain Christmas special Reply with quote

These pictures are of Little Britain duo Lou and Andy as they end up stranded on a mystery desert island. The pair survive a plane crash in a spoof of Channel 4 hit Lost. Viewers will see Lou pull Andy to safety then build a bamboo wheelchair and raft in the final Christmas special.

Big bucks have been spent on the sketch, which includes a full-size replica of a plane wing. Stars Matt Lucas and David Walliams filmed the skit in Ibiza earlier this week. A source said: "It's probably the biggest sketch in the show's history."

----------------

haha, the bamboo wheelchair is a great touch - bring it on!
Cool

comedy-littlebritain-beach02.jpg
comedy-littlebritain-beach03.jpg
comedy-littlebritain-beach04.jpg
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!! Excellent! I can't wait to see that! LOL!! clap clap :star:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Griffo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, looks good.

That wheelchair! Laughing
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to see this one!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to believe people are thinking of Christmas already! I've never watched a lot of this show, but I think I'll have to watch the Christmas show just to see what all these pictures are about.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn of a new era for Vicky

By SARA NATHAN
TV Editor
September 05, 2006

ROLY-poly comic Dawn French dons a tracksuit as Vicky Pollard?s mum in Little Britain?s all-star Christmas special. The Vicar of Dibley star appears when ?yeah, but no? Vicky is arrested for drug smuggling in Thailand.

Alan Partridge creator Steve Coogan has also landed a role in Little Britain Abroad. He plays a pilot in a Lost spoof, featuring Lou and Wheelchair Andy and TV hypnotist Paul McKenna comes face to face with alter ego Kenny Craig. Other guest stars include Ronnie Corbett, Peter Kay and Julia Davis.

The two half-hour shows see Daffyd visiting Myfanwy?s new bar in Greece, Sebastian and the Prime Minister at the White House, and mental patient Anne at the Vatican. Marjorie Dawes heads to Fat Fighters USA for a trans-Atlantic job swap.

---------------

I think these are going to be a couple of classics!

thumbs
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for reminding me why I don't watch that shite! I've enough bad habits lol bloodyhell a bamboo wheelchair! Laughing
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks excellent - pleased to see they are going out with a final fling as I didn't think they were making any more...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holby City star Jeremy Edwards accidentally exposed himself to more than 3,000 Little Britain fans at a celebrity edition of their stage show. Stars including Jonathan Ross, Peter Kay and the real Dennis Waterman joined Matt Lucas and David Walliams on stage for the Comic Relief gala on Wednesday night. And Kate Moss risked a backstage run-in with her ex, Russell Brand, who also made an appearance.

Former Celebrity Big Brother contestant Edwards got more than he bargained for when he was pulled out of the audience by Walliams?s perverted ex-children?s entertainer Des Kaye. Edwards and fellow victim David Baddiel played a game called ?hunt the sausage? which involved the character ? whose catchphrase is ?Wicky woo? ? sexually manhandling Edwards. In the melee, Walliams reached for the soap star?s trousers, and pulled down his underwear too ? exposing him to the near-capacity audience at London?s Hammersmith Apollo.

Walliams apologised, saying: ?That was not meant to happen, You were not supposed to see gonad. Arse crack, yes. Gonad, no.? Tellingly, Edwards ? who seemed genuinely embarrassed by the incident ? did not appear at the final curtain call. But the biggest cheer of the night was reserved for Waterman, who challenged the duo?s portrayal of him as a squeaky-voiced midget insisting on singing the theme tune of every show he?s asked to appear in.

?Tell me what is the point of this sketch?? as he interrupted it in full flow. ?Firstly, I don?t speak like that. Secondly, I?m not a midget. Thirdly, I don?t insist on singing the theme tune.? To which Lucas and Walliams countered with Minder, On The Up and New Tricks ? all shows he?s sung the signature tune for. Waterman then gamely led the audience in a chorus of I Should Be So Good For You.

The full list of celebrities on the night, which was filmed to air on BBC One on Red Nose Day in March, was:

Russell Brand, who appeared as a plumber in the ?rubbish transvestite? sketch, before whipping off his overalls to reveal two-piece lingerie, stockings and suspenders.

As widely publicised, Kate Moss appeared as Vicky Pollard?s twin sister ?Katie Pollard?, claiming: ?I?m a total slag.? Vicky introduced her by saying: ?I?m the pretty one?, told her to ?lose some weight, you fat bitch? and adding: ?I?ve seen you down the Trocadero with your fanny out.?

Peter Kay come on as wheelchair-bound Brian Potter from Phoenix Nights, owner of the tacky holiday camp where Des Kaye was reduced to playing. In a reference to supposedly handicapped Andy, he said: ?I can?t run around on the stage like some hoaxers tonight.? Kay was heckled with a call for another Phoenix Nights character: ?Where?s Jerry?? and countered with ?I don?t speak drunk.?

David Baddiel, one of Des Kaye?s foils. He interrupted the show to point out Kaye used to be washed-up, and now he is gay too. ?Who watched the show and thought, ?I know what this show needs ? a gay character??? he asked.

Justin Edwards as the accidental flasher.

Jonathan Ross as the ?up and coming? celebrity invited to open a village fate, only for closet racist Maggie to sprew fake vomit in his face and over his designer suit.

Kate Thornton, introducing a Stars In Their Eyes skit in which mentally handicapped Anne sang Whitney Houston.

Patsy Kensit, as a hairy-armpitted student the insensitive Linda Flint describes on the phone

The real Dennis Waterman

Chris Moyles, as victim of Fat Fighter leader Marjorie Dawes. ?Please don?t laugh at this blob,? Lucas?s character told the Radio One DJ, before turning to him and sneering: ?Radio? I work in television.?

Anthony Head, reprising his TV role as the Prime Minister

Dawn French, playing Myfannwy ? the barmaid in the ?only gay in the village? closing sketch.

--------------

sounds a larrrrf....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Comedy News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: