Joshua Bonehill-Paine

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Joshua Bonehill-Paine Reply with quote

Some of you might remember this prick from when he was featured in the news last year, doing this nazi salute.

A page for posterity.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://g1rm.wordpress.com/2013/08/23/the-daily-bales-latest-piece-of-libel/

Joshua Bonehill, Nikki Pilkington and a grave robbery that never took place
Nikki Pilkington
August 28, 2013

*Please note, throughout this blog post I have posted pictures of the messages and comments I have received on my business Facebook page and my personal Facebook profile � please excuse the language of the comments, I am just posting what the commentors wrote.

How it all began

So, on Friday evening, after putting my 3 year old daughter to bed and settling down for an evening of TV watching with my partner, we receive a Facebook message from a friend saying �Hope Nikki is OK after the nasty story about her�. Story? What story? I decide it can wait until the morning and we carry on watching TV.

Then my phone starts pinging � message after message on Facebook; some from people expressing worry for me and some wishing me dead. I also have about 40 friend requests from people I have never heard of. A quick Google search revealed this story (click for bigger version): Along with a lovely picture of me and links to all of my profiles, was a libellous allegation that I have robbed someone�s grave. For the record, I haven�t. Of course I haven�t. I had to look up who Lee Rigby was, and once we found out he was buried in Bury, I had to look on a map to find where that was! It�s over 200 miles away from where I live�

At this point I just laughed and said �Don�t worry about it � it�s probably some nutter who just liked my picture�. My partner was more worried when he saw the other sites this had been posted to � Neo Nazi sites, among others. I refused to let it worry me and ruin my evening and we went to bed.

After breakfast I decided to read the messages I was being sent. Hundreds of them, from idiots who actually believe this website�s claims. Among other things I�ve been called:

a bitch
a slag
a whore
a slut
vile
scum of the earth
a �Muslim lover�
and more

The messages and comments threatened me with:

rape
murder
public lynching
public villification
being anally raped with a dead man�s penis
having my children hurt / raped / killed
having my house torched
having my car torched
BEING torched
having bricks put through my windows
having my business destroyed
and much much more

I have to admit, I still didn�t really take it seriously, but I did begin to wonder how many idiots there are on the Internet (and why none of them seem to be able to spell or construct a sentence). Thankfully I had a lot of support. From friends, from business acquaintances, from clients and from people I had never even met who knew that Joshua Bonehill was known for spreading lies, and his followers were pretty much all well known trolls.

But still the nutters kept coming. All weekend they were posting, yet not a peep from Mr Bonehill? Maybe he wasn�t as brave as he thought he was? Maybe my blase reaction took him by surprise? Maybe the massive support I got unnerved him slightly? Maybe his mum had banned him from the computer? Who knows, but he was conspicuous by his absense. So I started to look into him a little more�

Joshua Bonehill and the Daily Bale
It seems our Josh has a history of picking on women, but why me? A quick search reveals that he�s in a spat with my step sister Maggie Chapman, who has outed him over allegedly stealing money he made from selling tshirts for the Lee Rigby charity. Did he do this? I have no idea. And to be honest I don�t care. Although it is a little ironic that someone accused of stealing from a dead soldier is now accusing me of doing the same�

Other stories came to light � he�s a bonkers right wing supporter, wanted to be a politician, got arrested a couple of years ago for dunkenly stealing a policeman�s uniform and has a lot of haters out there. Poor wee boy � hope his mummy gives him lots of cuddles. He also changes supportive comments on his site. One of my friends posted a supportive (of me) comment that was then changed to �I hate black people� � another posted a message of support only to have it changed to �Burn the bitch�. My gorgeous daughter Leigh posted a comment only to have it changed to �She�s my mum and she beats me� � well, I am very competitive I guess Smile
So why Nikki Pilkington?

It seems the only sin I have is sharing the same mother as Maggie. Nothing more, nothing less. He had been threatening her with attacking her family and I was easy to find and probably looked pretty well connected. So he attacked me. He shouldn�t have. I�m not one to roll over and die, and I wasn�t going to get all upset and worried. I found the whole thing pretty peurile and amusing, and still to some extent do.

His followers posted an address that doesn�t belong to me and encouraged each other to go and �torch the place�. It hasn�t been done, thankfully. I haven�t been raped, buggered, torched, killed or slapped. No one has approached me in the street and shouted at me. My kids are both still safe. I still have my sense of humour and I�ve not lost any sleep over it.

Some of you know my eldest daughter Leigh. She spent a good part of the weekend sticking up for me and finding out more about Mr Bonehill. He didn�t like that, bless him� So he posted this ludicrous story:

Yes, that�s an altered image of Leigh. A badly altered image it has to be said. Bonehill claims that my daughter is facially disfigured and cuts the heads off cats for fun. Of course she does� Leigh can�t chop raw chicken without gagging, yet she can saw off a feline�s bonce� Apparently she�s �fled to France where she takes part in Left Wing marches�� Err, she has lived in France since 2007 and wouldn�t know Left Wing if it marched right past her. Targeting me, that�s fine. Mess with my kids and you�re in trouble�

A little bit about me

I�m not a slag, whore, or a slut.
I�m pretty sure I�m not scum and definitely not the scum of the earth
I am, however, a bitch
I don�t live in Yorkshire
I still have no real idea where Bury is, or how to get there
I DID NOT STEAL A TEDDY BEAR AND SOME FRESH FLOWERS FROM LEE RIGBY�S GRAVE
I don�t like cut flowers
I do like teddy bears
I am the least political person you will ever meet � I had to have it explained to me what left and right wing politics were, and what the political organisations being mentioned were
You don�t mess with my kids

A little bit about Leigh

she loves cats
she doesn�t have a badly photoshooped facial deformity
she doesn�t run a disabled website � she�s a VA
she is also a bitch, and you don�t mess with her mum

A little bit about Joshua Bonehill

he�s a liar
he�s a thief
he�s a coward
he�s an idiot

So what next? Well, this has all been reported to the police, who are investigating. The Facebook profiles of every single person who has attacked or threatened me have been handed over. There WILL be arrests made. I will continue to smile and ignore the idiots who believe these malicious slurs against me and my family. I will still be a bitch, and still NOT be political. Thank you to everyone who has supported me � I have so many messages to reply to that it will take time, but I will reply.

They say keep your friends close but your enemies closer � Joshua Bonehill, you and I are going to be VERY close soon and I would suggest it�s better for you if it�s across a courtroom and not in the street. Nice try, sonny, but you picked on the wrong people this time�

(For the first time in my blogging life I am refusing to accept rude or negative comments. Anyone who wants to contact me or say something is welcome to post on my Facebook profile, which I will continue to leave as public, but I�m not prepared to moderate the loons I�m afraid)
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Moronic' Joshua Bonehill-Paine admits Leicester pub hoax
15 March 2014

A man describing himself as "a rising star of the right-wing community" has admitted being behind an internet hoax about a pub banning military personnel. On his website the Daily Bale, Joshua Bonehill-Paine wrote an article claiming The Globe, in Leicester, had banned British armed forces to avoid offending the immigrant population. The 21-year-old, from Yeovil, admitted one charge of malicious communication. Security expert Graham Cluley branded the Daily Bale as "frankly moronic".

The false claim led to people threatening to firebomb the premises, and kill or assault staff, Yeovil Magistrates' Court heard on Thursday. The hearing was adjourned and Bonehill-Paine will be sentenced on 4 April. Bonehill-Paine and the Daily Bale have been responsible for other false claims published online but he has not been prosecuted over these. Last year his website created a hoax missing person poster, claiming a six-year-old girl had been "kidnapped by an Asian grooming gang". The hoax poster went on to be shared thousands of times on Facebook and Twitter, with many people believing the claim to be true.

Speaking to BBC Asian Network, Bonehill-Paine said he wanted to create "a shocking campaign" that people would "share quickly on social media". Another article posted on the website in September falsely claimed an Asian youth had punched a two-month-old baby twice in the face, then thrown the infant against a brick wall in Middlesbrough. It contained a graphic photo of an injured baby. Bonehill-Paine told the BBC that the article was written by a member of the English Defence League and "stupidly we allowed it to be put out without researching the actual article first".

He said: "The Daily Bale is a response to left-wing politically correct internet trolls that have repeatedly attacked me. The Daily Bale was my personal response."Referring to the court case, Bonehill-Paine said he had targeted The Globe because he wrongly thought that somebody working there had written an article criticising him. "The owners of The Globe pub were completely innocent in all of this," he said. "This was only something I learnt recently, and it's going to lie on my conscience for a long time."

Chris Bulaitis, managing director of the pub group, said: "We had over 1,000 calls on the Saturday of people threatening to firebomb the pub, beat up the staff, who believed, absolutely believed, that we had banned military personnel. The only thing we could do was shut the pub for the safety of the customers and our staff."

Graham Cluley, an independent computer security analyst, said: "I think what they [the Daily Bale] are doing is utterly irresponsible and frankly moronic. In the old days before the internet and social networks existed, this would just be one idiot down the pub. It's all very well having views about race and immigration, and you can have freedom of speech, but you shouldn't spread things designed to cause this kind of trouble and potential harm to others."

Laura Higgins, helpline manager at UK Safer Internet Centre, said internet crime was often not investigated by police because people do not report it. "If you feel somebody is being harassed and you know that person, then encourage them to go to the police, or go to the police themselves," she said.

A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said the force had received no complaints about the missing child appeal hoax. A spokeswoman for Cleveland Police asked people not to share posts about the baby attack hoax, and said an officer would be "looking at where this originated and seeing if any action needs to be taken".
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joshua Bonehill-Paine accused of 'harassing' victims online and falsely calling them paedophiles or child abusers
WG Goodchild
September 09, 2014

A YEOVIL man has appeared in court accused of posting information online falsely claiming that individuals were paedophiles, homosexuals and held religious faiths. Joshua Mark John Bonehill-Paine, 21, of Hudson Road, appeared in the dock before Somerset Magistrates, sitting at Yeovil charged with a string of alleged offences including a course of conduct amounting to the harassment of five victims.

Details of the alleged offences - including claiming that a woman was responsible for making derogatory comments about the murdered soldier Lee Rigby and committed child abuse - were heard in court today. The defendant did not enter pleas to any of the allegations and defending solicitor Michaela Rose made an application for an adjournment to discuss the complex issues in the case with her client.

The magistrates agreed to adjourn the case until Friday, September 26 when Bonehill-Paine must return to the court and will be expected to enter pleas. In the meantime he was released on bail with conditions not to contact all the complainants directly or indirectly. Full details of the case will be on page five of Thursday's Yeovil edition of the Western Gazette.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: