our first mention on the GG show
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still a bit of promotion for the couch Smile you'll have to watch out for the paparazzi again tomorrow wink
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

those damn paps!
luke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoo big mention for couchtripper tonight!

i have to say though, i don't recognise the criticism he made of our apparent criticisms of the show Confused i didn't think we really talked about the show Laughing

but while we're on the subject, i was checking last weeks show the other day, and he said the lancet was his source for over a million deaths in iraq, it wasn't the lancet - it was orb ( opinion business research ) - the lancet study was a few years earlier and put the number at 655,000

UK Poll Consistent with 1 Million Extrapolation of Lancet Death Toll

anyway, maybe we'll get a few new members from the mention on galloways show, and maybe some of them will actually post stuff Shocked
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah damnit - I was watching Peep Show, so missed it. I'll need to wait until the recording's finished on the other computer to hear it.

If anything I'd guess it was the comments I made when posting the radio shows at the start.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, here's the clip and I don't have a clue why he said that a lot of criticism was about him cutting mad conspiracists off. I've probably cut off about the same amount from here!

Still, it was a good mention and I'm sure that it's because Mandy posted the link that he's seen it. So, cheers Mandy.

click
Mandy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A mention well deserved ..
Colston

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounded like a response to some stuff that was said here a couple of years ago... but a response based on being prompted to think so good stuff.
modern

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only been on here this year, so wasn't aware of anyone chiding George for putting the phone down on the Jewish, conspiracy theorists. Though if there was anyone on here espousing such talk, then I'm sure Faceless would have rightly admonished them.

I hope George doesn't see this as a slight of the majority of users on the Couch; after all we are mainly batting on the same team as him, especially with the great contributions made on here by Luke et al.

And with Faceless always keeping us up to-date with George's media work and news, he is obviously a supporter, but not some sycophant as he will take issue with him when need be.

He does a great job archiving the Mother of all Talk Shows - great catching-up if you have missed a show; and he streams these without the 'capitulist' messages in between!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Faceless for the mention of this wonderful site! :-) Especially since you have a large archive of George's stuff. I suppose I'm the only person here that can't stand George's politics, but I'm sure personally he's a nice guy. I enjoyed him on Celebrity big brother.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colston

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I caught that as I was falling asleep last night... good point.

GG is not capable of discussing this subject though. As he said don't confuse me with a liberal.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Friday's show...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: