EE: Bradley spoiler

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: EE: Bradley spoiler Reply with quote

Charlie Quits Eastenders
By NADIA SAM-DALIRI

EASTENDERS' Charlie Clements has quit the soap. The actor, who has played lovelorn Bradley Branning for the past four years, is leaving in a "sensational storyline", the BBC1 show's bosses revealed. His final scenes will make up part of the soap's 25th anniversary celebrations in February.

Charlie, 22, said: "I have been at EastEnders for nearly four years and I have enjoyed every minute with some fantastic storylines. But I feel that now is the time to take on some new roles."

Tongues are wagging that Bradley will rekindle his romance with ex-wife Stacey Slater (Lacey Turner), who has been on a downward spiral after being diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Bradley comes back to Walford from Canada, where he emigrated with Syd (Nina Toussaint-White), because of a family crisis. But he realises he still has feelings for Stacey.

EastEnders' executive producer Diederick Santer said: "Viewers will miss Charlie hugely and I can promise a big exit. I know he'll go on to great things."
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will miss him loads. I have missed him already so having him gone for some time or possibly for good with be sad. But I wish him the best of luck on his next jobs!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want him to go. I mean, all he's going to end up doing is going on The Bill, I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here, and some theater work. Jeepers. Well, maybe he'll do better than that, but it's the usual route for most.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is too bad --- I think they really could have done more with his storyline, especially with him and Stacey. Here's hoping he has good look with his future jobs. Taking bets on how long it is before he appears on The Bill Laughing
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beats on Stacey's girlfriend from the psych ward coming and trying to kill him...anyone?
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...interesting theory. I like it...
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes... very interesting theory Sky. We'll have to see how it all plays out.....
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure how much I actually believe this. I still think crazy Becca will have something to do with it.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Poor old Bradders, maybe they forced him to sit through one of those Omnibus editions they have on Sundays"

Laughing
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noooooo.......I don't think it's in Bradley's character to commit suicide, esp so soon after getting back with the woman he loves, a baby on the way and starting a business with his dad. It doesn't make sense.

And...I really thought they were going to leave it open for his character to return. Gutted!!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read somewhere ( can't remember where) that this suicide thing is a rumour. I don't know... but I think it will push Stacey right over the edge, if he does.

I'm with you Twirls--- was hoping they'd leave it open for him to come back at some point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: