EE: GO HEATHER!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll second that Sky!

And as for who the father is, I'm still betting on the R&R man, but you just never know with EE!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IN LOVE: Heather and Yassim al-Jemoni are truly, madly, bleatly
EastEnder Heather to marry penniless Moroccan goatherd
By Stephen Moyes,
11/07/2010

LONELY EastEnders star Cheryl Fergison is to wed a Moroccan GOATHERD after romping with him in a field. She encountered penniless Yassim al-Jemoni - who is 21 YEARS her junior - on the internet before travelling to North Africa to meet him in the flesh.

"It was electric," divorcee Cheryl - loveable dimwit Heather Trott in the soap - told a stunned friend. "He made me feel like a woman." Now the 46-year-old actress aims to trot up the aisle next year with Yassim, currently living with his elderly parents in their flat in Agadir.

Fellow Albert Square cast members were gobsmacked when Cheryl broke her astonishing news to them, and soap workers have taken to singing High On A Hill Was A Lonely Goatherd - made famous by by Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music - whenever she's on set.

"But it's all meant in good jest," said an EastEnders insider. "We're pleased for Cheryl although you'd have to agree it's all a bit odd." Cheryl met Yassim, 25, on a social networking site earlier this year. Pals say her life had hit rock bottom after splitting from her husband Jamshed Saddiqi two years ago. Even at work the mum-of-one has had to play an unlucky-in-love, self-loathing frump who married and split from Minty Peterson then had a baby to 19-year-old Darren Miller. So when she clicked with Yassim they spent hours swapping messages and talking on web phone service Skype.

Cheryl told friends she was fascinated by his love of the outdoors. And love outdoors was exactly what she got when she secretly flew to meet Yassim during a filming break in spring. The actress - who has revealed she's diabetic and clinically obese - adored the attention he lavished on her and they romped in a field where he herds goats because there was no room for her to stay at his mum and dad's flat. He also took her for romantic strolls on the beach. Cheryl returned home to confide in friends that Yassim had "swept the cobwebs away" from her life. She said: "He made me feel alive again."

On a second visit to Morocco at the end of June Cheryl booked a luxurious villa for them both and revealed that she was a famous TV star in Britain. The goatherd soon proposed to her, insisting it had nothing to do with her wealth. Smitten Cheryl was unsure at first but returned home to confide in friends that she'd found "the one". After several romantic phone calls and emails from Yassim, she finally agreed to marry him. He will move to the UK to live with her and her 11-year-old son at her home in Sidcup, Kent.

A pal of Cheryl told us: "Everyone is made up to see a smile back on Cheryl's face at last. She went through a bad time when her marriage ended but Yassim has made her feel wanted. Flying out to visit him was a really brave thing to do. She was nervy as hell but they got on famously. Cheryl came back with a twinkle in her eye. What happened in the goat field can only be guessed at. She said it was magical."

EastEnders bosses were unaware of Cheryl's amazing story until contacted by the News of the World. Later a show insider said: "Cheryl is in a very happy place right now."

------------

A nice positive story there... Confused
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it ends well, but chances are it won't. I hope she is happy for awhile at least. I guess she is still learning life's lessons.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it all works out for her.... nice to see her happy --- hope it will last.
Colston

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear...
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...aims to TROT down the aisle..." Laughing
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902 wrote:
"...aims to TROT down the aisle..." Laughing

Laughing Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she is getting taken...but hopefully I am just being cynical.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: