Was Morgan Tsvangari's wife assassinated?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Was Morgan Tsvangari's wife assassinated? Reply with quote

I wouldn't be surprised at all. I heard on the news earlier that the truck driver had admitted that he'd fell asleep at the wheel, which really didn't ring true at all. Who admits to something like that so quickly, and then is able to see that news spread around the world within hours of the incident?
nekokate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if this is true (and I can well believe it) can it really be said that his wife was "assassinated"? Isn't it more likely Tsvangari himself was the target? Therefore she wasn't assassinated, she was murdered in the process of a failed assassination attempt on him.

Sorry to be a pedantic bitch-hole ;)
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, well, for the sake of pedantry, considering a killer would be an assassin who was hired to kill, surely the people he kills are assassinated?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: