Our couch is haunted!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Our couch is haunted! Reply with quote

Couple convinced that their sofa is haunted.
John Bingham
24 Nov 2008

The pair - whose surname is Strange - fear to sit on the leather settee at their home in Bristol after hearing unexplained noises coming from inside. Even their fearless Yorkshire Terrier has been cowed by the mystery creaking sound.

Christine Strange, a receptionist admitted that she thought she was "going mad" when she first heard the noise but claims it has since become louder and more frequent. Her husband Nigel, 54, a service engineer, is also said to have been disturbed by the sound - a rhythmic creaking similar to a clock being wound up. The Stranges have since made recordings and placed them on the internet in the hope of finding an explanation.

"One Sunday morning I sat down on it with a cup of tea and suddenly heard this odd squeaky noise," Mrs Strange, 52, told The Sun. "I thought I must be going mad but Poppy, my Yorkshire terrier, heard it too. She started sniffing around but then got scared and ran away. It could be an alien for all we know. The noise is getting louder and louder. I'm scared it's going to come bursting out one evening while we're watching TV."

It is unclear whether they have ruled out rodents.

click HERE to listen...

-----------------

bored
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: