EE: Max spoiler
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: EE: Max spoiler Reply with quote

Who kills Max Branning?
Wednesday, 22 October 2008

What causes Max to lose it?

"Max has lost all perspective by this point. He's trying to regain some control. For Max, a big thing in his life is being in control. He's very uncomfortable otherwise. With Lauren, though, he takes it a little bit too far. She refuses to say goodbye to him before moving to France with Jack and Tanya. It's when he sees her saying goodbye to Peter that he loses it. He grabs her by the wrist and then Peter. It's really difficult for him to come to terms with his kids moving away."

How does he try and get revenge on Jack and Tanya?

"Basically, Max is trying to set up Jack for trying to kill him. Because Jack's fingerprints are all over the gun, he lures Jack around to the house. He later ransacks the house, tipping over all the furniture to make it look like there was a struggle and when the police turn up, they find a bullet hole in the wall."

What happens next?

"Jack gains access to the gun in a great twist to the storyline and suddenly the tables are turned quite dramatically. I don't want to give it all away, but Jack bundles Max into a car which leads to a showdown between the brothers in a remote location. Max manages to escape and make it back to the Square. He shares a tender moment with Tanya and he finally realises what he's done to his family. He goes back to Suzy's to find Abi waiting for him with the news that Jack wants them to leave straightaway. He accepts that they are going and wants to put things straight with Jack and Tanya. On his way to give them his blessing he is mowed down and left for dead.

------------------

Check those murderer's gloves... haha
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was reading this the other day. My money is on Darren.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No fires this year? lol Mowing people down is the "in" thing this year. Laughing

Hey Sky, that is a great theory! He's been practicing driving and it makes sense that he'll probably drive like alot of the young boys do when they first get a license and speed around the square.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice they say he's "left for dead" but not that he actually dies ..... so is he really leaving the show?
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, he's not leaving.

I think it will be Darren for sure Pirty because they just started him doing the driving lessons. It makes it pretty obvious. Not to mention we already Tanya calling him a maniac for his driving, he got lessons from Jack and after his lesson with Denise she basically told him not to go near her daughter because he would ruin her life.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know that good ol' Dot is there for Max, because it doesn't sound like there's many others he can rely on right now!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My money's on Bradley - he's been needing to explode for a long time.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:

Interesting theory...... I'm not sure who to think it is. I'd swear those are women's hands in the gloves, but I can't say why. I suppose time will tell........
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
faceless wrote:

Interesting theory...... I'm not sure who to think it is. I'd swear those are women's hands in the gloves, but I can't say why. I suppose time will tell........

It may be. Sometimes they will have someone totally different filmed for the scenes as a red herring. So that might be the case or it may be a woman. If we're lucky it will be his sister Suzy and she will get sent away and we'll not have to see her. agree
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd that you should mention Suzy because I was thinking that maybe it might be her. She does know about the gun that Max hid in the flat, so she must know he's up to something. But why would she want to kill him? Hmmmmm..... the plot thickens! sneaky
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I was Gonna say Suzy too.......but it could be Archie ....or stacy....Or Lauren ...

The list is endless Very Happy
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
LOL I was Gonna say Suzy too.......but it could be Archie ....or stacy....Or Lauren ...

The list is endless Very Happy

Not Lauren, she's actually at home when it happens. But Stacey is a good one.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's Peter Beale! Max squished his mush the other night. I bet that enraged the wee Peter and something snapped within him. He hops into a car that has the keys sitting in the ignition and mows down Max...........well, I felt left out and wanted to name someone. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha good theory pirty - but I should warn you all now that I guessed who shot JR.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: