MOST HAUNTED *SPOILERS*
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: MOST HAUNTED *SPOILERS* Reply with quote

This is where all spoilers should go for Most Haunted instead of listing a new thread for each show wink
ashley1013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K, I'll be the first Smile Warwick - is HUGE!!! Not fond of the wax figures (who came up with such an idea anyway?? Someone who hated their child enough to want to scare them to death????). Anyway, overall, and 'eh' ep. Really getting bored of the whole Karl/Stuart show - love Karl but Stu really, really annoys me when he tries to act all know it all but really hasn't a clue (sorry to Stu fans out there) - not that there haven't been classic moments from those two like the graveyard where Stu fell into an open grave Smile Beyond classic!!!

Anyway, back to Warwick - agree with Gasman about Ian telling Richard to Shut Up!!! Not so sure it was the *ghost* speaking through him hehehehe. They really need to slip some Valium into Richard's coffee or tea hehe. Though it was really a funny moment.

Still love David and Yvette together - they so much remind me of Jack and Karen on Will & Grace. Although, I have noticed she doesn't scream and freak out nearly as much since Derek has left... unless David jumps at her ;)

Overall, it was a bit disappointing in re. to paranormal but as either Ciaran or Richard said, based on th size of the place it should be a longer investigation!!

And what is it with Karl and dungeons lately? Does he have a secret fantasy that perhaps Yvette should be let in on????? Very Happy
ashley1013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, and when I said I'd be first - I meant in this particular thread hehehe. Very Happy
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl in Stuart in that dungeon....
I was wishing the cameras would have died out and the place sealed itself up without anyone knowing where they were....
And I don't know what "look" Stuart is going for here but he's beginning to look like Uncle Fester. Smile
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lvlister2005 wrote:
What is also very interesting is that at the end of the extra show Karl said they may have caught a full apparition.

I hope if they did (and with Karl saying that I'm not holding my breath. It's probably Stuart in a sheet, moaning) I hope to see it soon !!!
ashley1013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gasman59 wrote:
Karl in Stuart in that dungeon....
I was wishing the cameras would have died out and the place sealed itself up without anyone knowing where they were....
And I don't know what "look" Stuart is going for here but he's beginning to look like Uncle Fester. Smile

LOL - my one friend actually suggested the other day that someone try putting a lightbulb in Stuart's mouth to see what happens hehehe. In the beginning he was more like the annoying, but okay to deal with kid brother tagging along, now he's just getting plain old annoying Smile.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "LIVE" show that kicked off Season 8...
When David channeled the spirit that called Yvette a "bitch". That was hilarious but even funnier was after that, Yvette is saying "David is always calling me a bitch" where David replies "Only when we're shopping."

Now that was funny !!!! Smile

Does anyone know if Rick Fielding (the past cameraman who Stuart took over for being the "Karl crawler") is Yvette's brother ???
ashley1013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if Rick Fielding (the past cameraman who Stuart took over for being the "Karl crawler") is Yvette's brother ??? [/quote]

Yes, he is her brother - he's 10 years younger than her. Please don't ask why or how I know all this stuff because it actually terrifies me that I do!!! Very Happy

As for the 'bitch' comment on Llanelli - that was by far one of the greatest moments between David and Yvette afterwards about always calling her that and only when they are shopping!! clap
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it when David jumps at her and scares her.... This show makes me laugh more than anything !!!
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now, let's discuss Season 8 Eppy 3, Gladstone Pottery Museum.

Fantastic show IMO !!! thumbs We start off with an orb coming right at Cath. Love the senance !! Anytime a table moves, it's a good time !! But Karl, SHUT UP !!! You're picking up where Derek left off.
Only one (yes, I said one) complaint about the show...(besides Karl and he nauseates me EVERY show), When the f*** did f***ing Living f***ing TV start f***ing bleeping out all the f***ing swear words ??? Now it's like the lame assed version we get on the Travel Channel here in the states !!! no

Oh, and what ever happened to the psychic Gordon ???? I thought he was David stable mate now ???

David Wells is a God !!!
ashley1013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL - how do you really feel about the bleeping? hehe.

When Karl got *possessed* again (remember Portsmouth?) - I was like, oh no, here we go again. I mean, yes, it has lost some of the drama with Derek gone (still not wanting him back mind you) but really - Karl? And what really got me was that every other time Karl has been *affected* Yvette has been genuinely concerned - nothing this time - it was almost as if she was expecting it - or else she was really ticked off at him for letting *it* happen. Smile I'm still having a hard time adjusting to the new way it's going. I know a lot of people complained about the old way that it was just too much screaming and freaking out - but that's what made it fun - personally, I never really cared to see proof - I know they exist Smile.

As for Gordon - conflicting stories - but the more plausible seems to be he was suffering from an illness (some say kidney related) and that's why he left. Dunno. Agree with you about David - he's awesome.

However, Steven Parsons - not so much. Lock him and Stuart (with a lightbulb) in a dungeon together for a few hours - not *that* would be fun Smile

I am impressed with their more scientific and serious approach to things though, but still miss the panics and screaming and such. Not to mention miss Jon Dibley Sad Sniff.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ashley1013"]

However, Steven Parsons - not so much. Lock him and Stuart (with a lightbulb) in a dungeon together for a few hours - not *that* would be fun Smile
[/quote]

LMAO !!!! Smile Smile

I liked Gordon, I thought David and him worked well together. I just hope David isn't getting mixed in with Karl and Yvette's bullcrap. I think Derek was prodded a lot from Antix to make a show of it and look where it's got him. I feel David Wells is the real deal and would hate to see another "Kreed Kafer" come along.
ashley1013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh-oh - it appears we may differ greatly on the Derek issue Smile. I never believed Derek from day 1. David is too grounded and will just do what he does and the others can do what they do. I really don't think any of the other stuff (if there is, no one can yet prove one way or the other yet re. Antix) really matters anyway... MH was started as an entertaining show of investigating paranormal whereas GH was already existing and Sci-Fi decided to jump on the bandwagon of paranormal and went to TAPS since they have a good reputation. TAPS comes from a non-entertainment background whereas everyone on MH has a big entertainment background so it's 2 different ways of thinking for the shows as well Smile

I loved Gordon and David working together - totally loved it. Ian Lawman is the valium psychic - seems like a nice enough guy but definitely someone to call over if you have insomnia. Ian Shilato - not so much on the Live eps, but he's better in the reg. eps. Just please, please, please do not bring Uri Gellar back - unless he, too, was going in the cellar with Steve and Stuart Very Happy. Oooooh, evil streak in full gear today.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a Uri Gellar fan myself....
ashley1013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uri Gellar is just well... creepy. Like, definitely someone I'd be sure to have Mace around. Especially going into dark places Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: