Most Haunted Warwick Castle *spoilers*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Most Haunted Warwick Castle *spoilers* Reply with quote

What were your thoughts on Season 8 Eppy 2 Warwick Castle ???

A 6.5 out of 10 ghost for me.

The highlight of the night was Medium Ian telling Richard to "SHUT UP !!!!" (long over dues IMO and it's about time someone, even a ghost, had the balls to tell Richard that !!) Smile

Again I would like to apologize to Irish and Vegas for my boo-boo on the Tracker !!!
lvlister2005

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is also very interesting is that at the end of the extra show Karl said they may have caught a full apparition.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lvlister2005 wrote:
What is also very interesting is that at the end of the extra show Karl said they may have caught a full apparition.

Yeah, but where was it ??? I would love to see it !! Like on "Ghost Hunters" at the Penatentary when they caught that apparition forming and walking away.... creepy !!!
ashley1013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Gasman, you know me - have to be Devil's advocate - the 'ghost' at Eastern State - um, probably not so much. It's in a pretty rough part of Philly (I did some archaeology there) and lots of kids (and adults) still break into the place at night to goof off. There's no real security around and there are lots of tunnels in and out of the place not to mention climbing over the walls via the trees around it and such. I was impressed at first but then, I dont' know any ghost that where white sneakers Smile. I imagine what happened was some drug idiot broke in, was running the corridors, saw the blinking light on the camera and thought 'crap, surveillance' and ran. Smile

Now... the figure on the storage cabinet in another ep (can't remember where) - now THAT was, in my opinion, absolute proof. There was no way that could have been accidental or anything, especially the way GH checks and rechecks, well Jason and Grant anyway Smile.

But Eastern State Pen most likely just a drug dealer or someone. Smile Yes, I have such pride in my city *cough* *cough*
ashley1013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: Most Haunted Warwick Castle *spoilers* Reply with quote

Gasman59 wrote:
The highlight of the night was Medium Ian telling Richard to "SHUT UP !!!!" (long over dues IMO and it's about time someone, even a ghost, had the balls to tell Richard that !!) Smile

That was a GREAT moment. Wonder how many crew members hit themselves on the forehead thinking, "why didn't I do that?" Smile Seriously, Richard needs valium and decaf. Hmmmm... would LOVE to see that ep! hehe.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Richard, the ashtry in the castle is haunted. His boots are haunted, that nose hair that just fell out of his nose was haunted.... Smile
ashley1013

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL - and what cracks me (and apparently other team members) up is that Richard proclaims to be a skeptic!!! A skeptic who runs when an air freshener spritz's at him hehehe. Not that I wouldn't have run but I admit to it hehe.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard has a Ghost enterprise so it's in his best interest to think "Haunted" to sell his books and his tours.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: