EE: Stupid Stacey

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: EE: Stupid Stacey Reply with quote

They've done it again Mad I'm sick of it. Stacey just gave up the best thing that could happen to her. My heart broke for Bradley as he let her go. She doesn't deserve him. I was so glad to also see Bradley tear into Max that way. Good on you Bradley boxing thumbs

As for Stacey, I hope they have her get her heart broken and she takes herself back to Bradley and he's moved on. Girl deserves to have her heart beaten the way she has done Bradley's. At this point I don't want them back together, I'm tired of it. Together, not together, she wants to be with him and loves him madly but he doesn't want her, he wants her and loves her madly and she just wants to be friends. Please, move on so we can as well.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. I am bored with the on again off again, but bored as well with the prospect of the longing looks across the square as one or the other crosses the street with a new spouse. I don't know what the answer is, but I am pretty sure this guy is not it.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh! The longing looks. You're so right Spurs. I am dreading that as well.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you all. It's just crazy. Maybe I'm boring, but I think Bradley is a catch. Stacey looking for that bad boy or rough around the edges or sneaky type of guy like Max is just bad news for a long term relationship. They are only good if you aren't looking for anything permanent. At the same time in reality, she is quite young to be settling down, but she should have thought about that before the commitment. I just think she hasn't really given it a serious go from the beginning. Also, how "uncomfortable" would it be for her to start dating Callum with Bradley around in the square? I couldn't do it. It's cruel to Bradley. It all "smells" bad to me. I think she should find herself a guy outside of the square.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear to God if we have to see her and Callum make out in full force, I'm going to scream and you'll hear it all the way from Canada Laughing This whole storyline is just crazy.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Eefan

Pirty, I don't think you're boring. I would take Bradley over Callum any day. Yes, she's young and wants to have fun but you can still have fun. The idea that you have to have a bad boy has always been lost on me. Bad boys have never been any fun in my book, maybe good for a laugh now and again but nothing more. But you're right, if she didn't want the commitment she should never have made it in the first place. It's just the writer's rewriting it though. After all, who wanted to keep the baby the first time around? Not to mention she was more than happy to settle down with Bradley before the affair came out. So it's just crazy as eefan said.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good points Sky. They're just rehashing the same storyline over and over. In fact, I'm living it again for the third time as BBC Canada is just now getting into their storyline from before they were married --- and aside from a laugh at what Bradley's hair looked like back then it's just boring.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer Bradley as well....at 46. I am not so sure that I would have at 19. I can understand what Stacey is saying. Bradley is ready to settle down and Stacey is not. I think she is nuts for leaving Bradders, but I can at least understand it. It is not that Callum is necessarily a "bad boy", but he isn't decorating the nursery yet either. I think Stacey just wants to act her age. Remember, she has been taking care of her mom and Sean and only had small times where she could just cater to herself. I think she just needs some "me" time to live like a 19 year old. I don't think all of Danielle's remarks about being a married woman helped at all.
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is maddening. Stacey and Bradley were good together and the potential with those two together would have been great to watch with them being so different. I suppose they needed a reason for Callum to stay on the Square, though it would be no great loss to see the backside of him. It was just a few months ago that Stacey was agonizing because she thought she was pregnant again and that Bradley wouldn't want it again and she was over the moon when they showed each other their notes and wanted the same thing, "baby", to a sudden about face that not only doesn't she want a baby but she no longer wants the best thing to ever happen to her. Ugh, I'd like to slap some writers around.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another good point misslisa! Like I said, it's just the writers doing rewrites so they could create this boring conflict.
HandoGod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were Bradley I've have kicked the living daylights out of Callum for messing with my girl, slung Stacey out, and jumped into bed with Danielle Razz hehe
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So they break them up and we don't even see much of a fall out and the only person we see Stacey with is Danielle? Just shows that they were doing this for no reason at all, just to make sure the couple was miserable.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We haven't seen her with Callum yet, but Callum's current behavior with Dawn shows that he's not that serious. It will all end in tears and she deserves it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: