EE: Stacey and Callum
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: EE: Stacey and Callum Reply with quote

Okay, they build it up for weeks, bring Stacey and Bradley back together and they now have her looking at some mousy guy who seems even less exciting than Bradley? What's the point? This storyline hasn't even really started and I already find it tedious.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree Sky. Everyone wants them back together, so why wreck it?
Twirley

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah - Callum is a wimp, and doesn't even have good chat up lines. What would Stacey see in him now that Bradders is back, with a good job, love to give in megadoses, and all that ginger cuteness. Mmmm...it'll be interesting to see if this storyline actually does get interesting.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you all on this one. Callum is just strange and I can't picture the two of them together at all. For goodness sake, can't they just let Stacey and Bradley be happy for a little while?
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it just me or was their kiss last night just a wee bit too loud. It sounded like he was eating her face. I was seriously grossed out.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
Was it just me or was their kiss last night just a wee bit too loud. It sounded like he was eating her face. I was seriously grossed out.

LOL! I was half asleep when I watched it, I'll have to replay that! That's too funny! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I thing Stacey is making the biggest mistake she can ever make. She JUST got Bradders to trust her again!! Stupid cow...Some women don't know when they've got it good.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen Spurs. I am thinking they might be doing all this to have her realize for sure that Bradley is the one she wants but I tell you, I'm not liking it one bit. It's just the same old story again. Not to mention Callum is about as enticing as an old fish sandwich.
Twirley

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, I mean they could have at least got some hunk or someone who is truly charismatic, or even someone who has a good job and can treat her well. This Callum is nothing. He's like a younger version of Billy Mitchell.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eewww! Younger version of Billy....I hope Stacey realizing that Brad is the one doesn't cost her Brad in the finding out. Sometimes she really is thick.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Callum is a dweeb.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Callum is a dweeb.

Laughing Well put.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, what does Callum got going for him? Bradley is good hearted, values family, is capable of making a good salary (not sure what he's pulling in selling flats at the mo). He has a nice smile. He's okay looking. Not ugly, not hunky. What does she know about Callum? He seems sneaky. I think Stacey is gonna muck things up again. Poor Bradley. Stacey is quite a minx.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
Also, what does Callum got going for him? Bradley is good hearted, values family, is capable of making a good salary (not sure what he's pulling in selling flats at the mo). He has a nice smile. He's okay looking. Not ugly, not hunky. What does she know about Callum? He seems sneaky. I think Stacey is gonna muck things up again. Poor Bradley. Stacey is quite a minx.

Yeah, if they wanted us to believe that Stacey is going to risk everything just like that, then Callum should look more like Christian. I would believe it then.... ;)
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902 wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:

Yeah, if they wanted us to believe that Stacey is going to risk everything just like that, then Callum should look more like Christian. I would believe it then.... ;)

Laughing Laughing precisely! Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: