Big Brother 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its the sucking of teeth that kills me ........I had forgotten how common that was in The UK.....Shes making Charlie look like an Angel....... Very Happy and Sylvia is a little sheep following alex's every move...... I think This is going to be an interesting BB.... Its already making me Giggle every night....... Hooked again ..... jeeeeez
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm all for Lisa or Steph to go on Friday. I haven't seen much out of Lisa, so I'm not that bummed up the arse if she goes...lol!

Alexandra on the other hand sounds like she is becoming a bully. Also, not very intelligent by the sounds of it, if all she can do is "curse people out". Hope she's gone the week after. She's one unhappy cow.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
So who would you like to see evicted this week? I really hope that Luke stays. I wouldn't mind seeing Lisa go as she really hasn't contributed much to the group.

The Blonde i hope ....... shes a little Brat ...... I quite like Lisa .....

I just found this link and BB is playing away on there .....

sorry had to remove link .........I was not thinking ......
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kewl! Thanks Aja!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BB bullying complaints rise to 750
Friday, June 13, 2008

A new bullying row on Big Brother has sparked more than 750 complaints. Media watchdog Ofcom has received 505 complaints since Alex De Gale began launching foul-mouthed tirades at her housemates. Channel 4, which was last year hit by Jade Goody's allegedly racist bullying of Shilpa Shetty, has also had around 250 complaints.

Bullying UK director Liz Carnell hit out at the broadcaster for showing the scenes. She said: "I'm sure Channel 4 are delighted with the controversy it's caused but it's sending out a message to young people who see what is clearly bullying. The aggression shown is unacceptable. Young people are going to be watching and expecting that they can get away with that sort of thing. Channel 4 should take action."

A Channel 4 spokeswoman said: "We are closely monitoring the situation and will take any appropriate action."

On Tuesday night's show viewers saw producers warn Alex about her behaviour, but the complaints have continued to flood into Ofcom since then. In the latest scenes, Alex is involved in another row. She accuses Rex of touching her lighter without permission and of having a personal vendetta against her, calling him a "loser" when the chef walks away.

Afterwards Alex, an accounts executive from Croydon, sheds tears in the Diary Room, saying she had tried to curb her anger since being warned about her behaviour.

-------------------
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Cant stand that cow ......I really cant .....
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe Alex is an accounts executive. How does she manage to deal with conflict in business? Suck her teeth and call people dickheads and losers? LOL! I think she needs counseling for sure. I think she's being over protective of herself, and probably feels she needs to hurt others before she becomes hurt....or some sort of psycho babble like that...lol Anyway, I'm happy with the results of Friday night. Won't mention who it is, in case no one has seen it yet. Looking forward to see how the week pans out.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd much rather that big twat Mario had gone! There's a clip of him on Big Mouth where he's saying something like 'the reason we stayed is because we know lots of people all over the country and they voted for us'. Yeah right, loads of people who'd be in on a Friday evening watching Big Brother? I don't fink so.

I'm surprised at that Alex having any kind of job that has responsibility - unless it's accounts for drug-dealers she's dealing with!
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I'd much rather that big twat Mario had gone! There's a clip of him on Big Mouth where he's saying something like 'the reason we stayed is because we know lots of people all over the country and they voted for us'. Yeah right, loads of people who'd be in on a Friday evening watching Big Brother? I don't fink so.

I'm surprised at that Alex having any kind of job that has responsibility - unless it's accounts for drug-dealers she's dealing with!

Watching Lisa give Mario a back rub the other day almost made me hurl - I wish one of them had gone instead of Steph. grrr

And that Alex - she needs psychiatric help, perhaps in the form of anger management. When she's on one of her tirades, I swear she becomes the ugliest person I've ever seen on BB. I'm sorry that she's had a difficult life, etc, but so have lots of other people. It's no excuse to behave so god-damn (oops, apologies to our little Luke -- no swearing -- "gosh-darn") terribly.

Oh, & how about moving Davina inside so that the other housemates wouldn't hear "Get Alex out!" ? That was a first -- but I must admit, I was hoping that Alex would hear it. But I understand that might have influenced nominations as, with that knowledge, the housemates would know she'd be a sure bet to leave. Unless Alex turns things around, I WILL be smugly watching her eviction night (unless they evict her as Jade Goody was evicted, which would deprive us of watching Alex squirm at all of her "boos"). Cool
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because Mario looks so much like Sylvester Stallone and Joey rolled in one, is already a strike against him, but other than that, I haven't seen much yet that would make me want to evict him....but there is the whole summer...LOL! On the other hand, without the poo stirrers, bb would be boring..LOL!
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, you got a point pirty. It IS BB after all! Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex De-Gale is Big Brother's 'most unpopular housemate ever'
Jun 16 2008
By Donna Watson

BIG Brother bully Alex De-Gale is the most unpopular housemate in the show's history, according to bookies. The mouthy 23-year-old is the 125-1 outsider to win the show and Ladbrokes have received less than £40 in bets on her to take the BB9 title.

Ladbrokes spokesman Robin Hutchison said: "Alex is about as popular as the plague with our punters and we'll be amazed if she doesn't get the boot soon. We thought Charley Uchea (the pushy self-styled It Girl from BB8) was bad but she's taken it to a whole different level."

Coral have placed account executive Alex at 4-5 favourite to be evicted next week, despite the fact housemates have not even nominated yet. Coral's David Stevens said: "Starting with Nasty Nick in BB1 right up to Charley last year, Big Brother history is littered with unpopular housemates. But Alexandra looks set to top them all and, as far as we're concerned, if she's up for the public vote this week, she'll go."

William Hill also reckon Alex will get the BB boot, offering odds of 1-5 on her going out next. Spokesman Rupert Adams said: "If Alexandra is nominated, she is a certainty to go and is likely to break betting records as the shortest priced favourite to go."

Wacky Thai contestant Kathreya is still 5-2 favourite to scoop the £100,000 prize money, with blind Scot Michael second favourite at 4-1 and geeky student Luke next on 5-1.

----------------

£40 has been bet on her? haha, that must be her close family!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm not that surprised that she is the most unpopular housemate. Charley Uchea was outrageous, but sometimes I liked her...LOL! I thought she was good when doing the BB9 auditions. Alex definitely has issues that she needs to talk to professional help on to deal with. She has anger issues as well. Who knows, maybe if she gets help, she could probably be a pleasure to be around. I think her and Mario will be nominated for Friday's eviction. I still don't really see why people are bent out of shape over Mario. So far he's alright to me. Not to say that a week from now he'll get on my tits. LOL!
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
I still don't really see why people are bent out of shape over Mario. So far he's alright to me. Not to say that a week from now he'll get on my tits. LOL!

Lawd Allmighty, if Mario literally 'got on my tits' I'd off myself!!!

Laughing crazed Laughing
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody just got booted from the house ........
Read about it here ....

http://community.channel4.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6910040608/m/78600679001
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: