Big Brother 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekokate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My God. Most of them look like complete twats. Wait, what am I saying? It's Big Brother! What's that politics student like? He looks like an utter arse.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah he is a total arse... non drinking, non-swearing, non-sexual (cos women think he's gay), non-human!

The guy called Mohammed (afro) seemed pretty cool though, as did the second lassie in, but the rest seem a right bunch of muppets... but as you say, that's Big Brother! haha
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching last night I am speechless wow
nekokate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing about Big Brother is in the first few days you hate everyone and you're like "This is going to be shit" but then by the end you end up really liking a few of them.

I was like that with the one with Spiral and Aisleyne (was that her name?) I ended up thinking she was fantastic. Which was weird because she was pretty thick and blonde, but I really ended up thinking she was a wonderful, kind person.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's apparently going out with Mike Tyson now... crazy eh?

Here's a bit about Michael, the blind guy:

"Michael 'Mikey' Hughes, 33, a radio producer from Ayrshire in Scotland. He lost his sight 10 years ago during an operation. He does stand-up comedy in women's clothes and works for a blind radio station. If he wins he wants to buy a pet pig."

There is an RNIB centre just down the road so I'd guess that's why I see him about here - I worked doing some volunteer reading for the blind for a while in their studios. It's a cracking setup they have...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just reading yesterday's NOTW and it mentions that 'Mario' was in that program 'Brits Behind Bars' (or whatever it was called) that was on Bravo TV last year. The diea was that people from Britain volunteered to go into one of America's toughest prisons...

I'll need to dig it out as I seem to remember him pretending to be a tough guy, then running to the guards for protection... haha
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone catch when Darnell was telling the girls that the reason he moved back to England was because things were "too easy" in the US? That he lived in a 5-bedroom house and didn't have to work? He's telling the girls that you can have so much more material possessions and he wasn't "into that". WTF?

It seemed to me that the girls were trying to understand his point - after all he's giving a back-handed compliment to England by implying that people were worse off there vs. the USA - and then one of them offered, "so you have to work harder here than in the US?" and Darnell agreed. "Yeah, I want to have to work & not have it so easy."

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP! Where the hell is this place in America - I'm moving there! I'd love to have a 5-bedroom house and not have to work. What an idiot.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seems he left because he was told to by the courts... he'd been getting into trouble quite a bit and rather than jail him they decided to send him back here.

It's a good cover story though eh? haha
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there you go! The guy makes no sense whatsoever. I also crack up at his "gangsta" accent. Puh-leeze! angry
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol at kezza I agree with U ...I want to live at that place too ..I wonder if its anywhere near here Very Happy And that Mario is such a tosser I want to slap him .......
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've kind of liked Mario so far - thought he was great with Mikey when he first came in and seems very level-headed about doing the task. Aftre reading of a different side to him I'll reserve total judgment for a while though until I see a bit more of how he is.

Love Kathreya, don't like Sylvia. Not sure on the others yet.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who would you like to see evicted this week? I really hope that Luke stays. I wouldn't mind seeing Lisa go as she really hasn't contributed much to the group.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel reduced to tears after blazing row with Alexandra... over a plate of chips
10th June 2008

The chips were well and truly down last night in the Big Brother house when a huge row was sparked over some badly cooked food. Things reached boiling point in the kitchen after contestant Rebecca messed up the evening’s meal – sparking a massive argument between housemates.

With the help of Sylvia, Alexandra unleashed a tirade of swear words onto her fellow housemates after Rebecca made a mess of making chips as the debate of who should cook escalated into a full-blown row.

Rebecca asked the group, "Is it agreed to let Rex cook the actual meals then? I'm happy to step out, but I didn't wanna like, not do anything and then have people saying, 'Ooh, you haven't been helping.'" Alexandra spat back, “Who cares what people are gonna say?" Her sidekick Sylvia then mocked Rebecca's statement, saying, “No one's gonna say, 'Oh, you're not helping.' “If you wanna clean, clean 'cause you wanna clean, don't clean 'cause you think, 'Oh, I'm gonna clean, they're gonna like me'. Bullshit'! That sort of thing just gets on my tits."

Alexandra then chipped in by saying, “I can cook, but why am I bothering to waste everyone else's time with my simple efforts? It's not a case of trying - I'm not gonna try and do something that I know for a fact that I can't do. We're in a situation where it affects everybody else." Rebecca then tried to defend herself, saying, “I was doing it because I wanted to help, I wasn't doing it because people would like me.”

The comment caused Alexandra to fire off a barrage of insults, interrupting Rebecca by saying, “Getting up and trying to play the martyr, trying to defend anyone, you might as well just sit back, babes. That kind of shit's not gonna wash round me."

-------------------

That Alexandra one is going to out on the first time she's nominated I reckon - she's a hard nosed beeyatch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: