Corrie: Maria's baby - spoiler

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Corrie: Maria's baby - spoiler Reply with quote

who'd have thought this might happen in a soap!
tec
Bad Toad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I really do hate to hear (read) that. Very sad indeed. Liam & she were so looking forward to this little guy. Crying This will teach me to not read spoilers.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's "only TV", as one comment read, but this was very difficult and sad to watch. And it does hit home as I'm sure every one of us knows someone who has been affected by a miscarriage or a stillborn baby.

What I don't get is why Maria didn't tell Liam because of the "Carla bit" - I would have thought the writers would have come up with something a little more plausible.

I won't be surprised if this is the end of them as a couple....
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those scenes were very sad to watch and I too wish this would bring Liam and Maria closer but I think this will be the start of the setup to Liam and Carla...BOO! I don't like Carla at all and I don't think Liam and her would connect an farther than a sexual basis as their personalities are so different.
Twirley

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

misslisalynn wrote:
Those scenes were very sad to watch and I too wish this would bring Liam and Maria closer but I think this will be the start of the setup to Liam and Carla...BOO! I don't like Carla at all and I don't think Liam and her would connect an farther than a sexual basis as their personalities are so different.

I agree - would not want Carla & Liam getting together. I think there is so much more to Liam & Maria as a couple. I think Carla is very well-suited to Tony, so they should keep that going. Maybe just long-term sexual tension between Liam & Carla is enough. Or...maybe one night of lust, they realise it's crap and that's that but Liam has to hide it from Maria.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: