EE: Dear, stupid, pathetic Tanya
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: EE: Dear, stupid, pathetic Tanya Reply with quote

I was hoping Tanya would get a back-bone for this divorce. But it doesn't surprise me that she hasn't. She always comes across to being this tough, no-nonsense, woman but when it comes to Max she's nothing more that a pathetic door mat.
For years she has put up with his behavior. From his lying to her from the start about his first marriage to his countless other affairs. We know that he was cheating on her already when they moved to the Square and that it had already happened before. So it takes him screwing his son's 19 year old ex to be the straw that breaks the camel's back? And of course, seeing him with the secretary and his reaction to her wasn't a surprise as well.
Tanya plays into it every time. I used to like her and was thinking that she might grow a spine, sadly she hasn't. She's sunk into a bottle and become a loser. I honestly don't like her much right now and don't feel a bit sorry for her.
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It gets better Very Happy

SLOSHED Tanya Branning stumbles round Albert Square clutching her shoe with lover Sean Slater.

And the mum-of-three (Jo Joyner, 29) falls on Sean (Rob Kazinsky, 24), in a giggling heap at her birthday bash.

But her drinks have been spiked by love rat husband Max (Jake Wood, 34), who is fighting for custody of the kids.
And while she is drunk Max smuggles them out of her house.

A source said: “He uses it as evidence that she isn’t capable of caring for the kids. And it shows how low he’ll go.”

lalalalala Very Happy
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DVD think irked me too. I would have made many many more copies. It was too important not to. Same when my sister had a small claims court lawsuit. I made many copies of the pictures. You can never be too sure. Of course the difference being my sister's pictures were of a crap apartment, whereas Tanya's was of a dirty dog.....Tanya will need to stay on her toes, but it looks like in typical EE fashion, that won't be happening.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
The DVD think irked me too. I would have made many many more copies. It was too important not to. Same when my sister had a small claims court lawsuit. I made many copies of the pictures. You can never be too sure. Of course the difference being my sister's pictures were of a crap apartment, whereas Tanya's was of a dirty dog.....Tanya will need to stay on her toes, but it looks like in typical EE fashion, that won't be happening.

Same here, pirty. I would have had copies of that DVD all over the place.... safe deposit box, lawyers, friends, the safe at Booty's (I'm assuming she has one there), etc. etc.

I'm with Sky about Tanya. When everything went down at Christmas, I really thought we were going to see a much stronger, self-assured woman emerge and kick Max in the bollocks, but instead we're getting the woe-is-me, drown your sorrows in alcohol mom with the scum-bag dad who can't think further than the next shag. This story line has really disappointed me.
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course it was always going to happen this way - after all this is EE! Nothing is ever straight forward, logical or plausible Laughing
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how could she have not known that this would happen eventually? After all, it's how she got him...Why didn't she expect this?
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902 wrote:
And how could she have not known that this would happen eventually? After all, it's how she got him...Why didn't she expect this?

Yup, just like the saying about adultery goes: "If he does it with you, he'll do it to you."
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't feel sorry for Tanya since she too was "the other woman". Yeah, he cheated on you but get over it as it is how you got him in the first place. I hate how she is acting like a saint and Max isn't good looking at all so I don't understand how he is getting all these women in the first place.
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

misslisalynn wrote:
I don't feel sorry for Tanya since she too was "the other woman". Yeah, he cheated on you but get over it as it is how you got him in the first place. I hate how she is acting like a saint and Max isn't good looking at all so I don't understand how he is getting all these women in the first place.

I am with you on that one - I think Max sometimes shows a real resemblance to the GEICO gecko Laughing
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't exactly agree with what she is doing, but I can see her "he is going to pay for all he has done" attitude and she has grown a backbone, all the while she hangs on to hottie Sean. I have a growing respect....
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902 wrote:
I don't exactly agree with what she is doing, but I can see her "he is going to pay for all he has done" attitude and she has grown a backbone, all the while she hangs on to hottie Sean. I have a growing respect....

She's playing Max like a fiddle sneaky
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
SpursFan1902 wrote:

She's playing Max like a fiddle sneaky

I agree with you both -- with the exception of what she's putting her children through. Daddy's moving out, Daddy's moving back in, I get "everything" in my name and Daddy's out again. That's really screwing w/her daughters' minds, especially Abby.

Tanya should definitely have some consequences to deal with if she proceeds w/her plan to bamboozle Max.
Twirley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, she needs to play this one very carefully! But thank goodness the writers haven't turned her into a real wimp.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She has REALLY lost the plot now!! Did you see the look in her eyes? She is totally over the edge...
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes! I am so happy to see her snap!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: