Big Brother "news"
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Big Brother "news" Reply with quote

It's Biggest Bruv ever
By EMMA COX

THE next Big Brother will have 18 beds in the house ? meaning it will be the biggest series of the show so far and it is set to have more bikini-clad babes than ever before, thanks to a full-size pool and indoor whirlpool bath. Channel 4 is pulling out all the stops in a bid to beat ITV's rival reality show Love Island.

The insider added: "It's unfinished but at the moment the plans are for two bedrooms rather than one, with nine beds in each. This could mean 18 housemates from the outset. Last year it was just 13, with three coming in later."

The show's bosses are keen to get sexy housemates wearing as little as possible. The contestants will spend 13 weeks hanging out by a 30ft swimming pool, a barbecue area and a bar. Even if the weather is bad, the housemates will be encouraged to get their kit off in the bathroom and showers.

"It's all about being sexy and summery," said the source

Big Brother 7, hosted by Davina McCall, 38, is set to start on May 18.

--------------------

if you see any other info about the upcoming series please keep it in this thread if possible...

Cool
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Sunday Star today revealed what they claim to be the new Big Brother eye. The paper also claims to have leaked information for the next series:

Six of the housemates are already in hiding in France.

A teacher is the favourite to win the series.

They've torn up the rule book and are laying down the law for this series.

Fines would be dished out for bad behaviour, meaning the winner could end up with no money

Big Brother will terrorise the housemates by plunging them into complete darkness.

-------------------

The logo looks more like it was an early rough idea rather than a new development!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete Burns Caged For Ignoring Bail

Dead Or Alive frontman Pete Burns was jailed on Friday (28APR06) for flouting bail conditions after his arrest for allegedly attacking ex-boyfriend Michael Simpson. Burns, who recently starred on British reality TV show Celebrity Big Brother, had been ordered to remain at an address in Merseyside, North-West England, between 7am and 7pm. He was also banned from travelling to London unless his journey was to appear in court.

After ignoring the terms, Burns, 46, was put behind bars at London's Wandsworth Prison, where he will remain until his next court appearance on Tuesday (02MAY06). The You Spin Me Round star was arrested earlier this month (16APR06) for allegedly attacking ex-lover Simpson and his new boyfriend.

-----------------

I'd not heard about this before, but the idea of him laying into someone who has damaged his trust is not entirely unbelievable! Also, the idea of him not "OBEYING THE LAW" seems to fit![/quote]
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Brother sounds brilliant! I bet this will be the best year yet and I can't wait for it to start.

I hope they get some hot men in there as they always seem to focus on sexy biatches :grr: ...but nevertheless it sounds like it's going to be a wicked one and I canny wait!! clap clap

Thanks for the updates faceless.
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will you be capping this, Face? Or do we have Noddy on board again?

It would be great to see. Here's hoping!

Smile
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twirley wrote:
Will you be capping this, Face? Or do we have Noddy on board again?

It would be great to see. Here's hoping!

Smile

I might do some, but considering it's on for about 18 weeks, with a show on every day, it's quite a job - and not one I'd do for fun!

Noddy should be about to do it though - he's a reality fanatic after all...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Bro 7 Surprises

Big Brother is back... and it's going to be bigger and bitchier than ever and there are even rumours that a celeb will be thrown in amongst the housemates. As well as 18 contestants - more than any other series - the rules will allow the inmates to discuss nominations and the weekly task will decide who is Head of House.

A source told The Sun: "The bigwigs know viewers like a bad guy on the show. This year every contestant will have to be a bad guy to survive. Letting the contestants discuss nominations is a sure-fire way to get the blood boiling... The plan is for a ruthless bitchfest that will keep Big Brother on top."

According to Heat magazine, there has been talk that former housemates Makosi Musambasi and Anthony Hutton could enter the fray... or Celebrity Big Bro's non-celeb winner Chantelle Houghton. An insider at Endemol, the company that makes the show, said: "The powers that be are still locked in discussions over who it might be. But don't rule out a household name going in."

It's hoped that the new tactics will ensure BB7 wins out against reality shows like Celebrity X Factor and Celebrity Love Island in the ratings stakes.

-------------------
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:

Pete Burns Caged For Ignoring Bail

Dead Or Alive frontman Pete Burns was jailed on Friday (28APR06) for flouting bail conditions after his arrest for allegedly attacking ex-boyfriend Michael Simpson. Burns, who recently starred on British reality TV show Celebrity Big Brother, had been ordered to remain at an address in Merseyside, North-West England, between 7am and 7pm. He was also banned from travelling to London unless his journey was to appear in court.

After ignoring the terms, Burns, 46, was put behind bars at London's Wandsworth Prison, where he will remain until his next court appearance on Tuesday (02MAY06). The You Spin Me Round star was arrested earlier this month (16APR06) for allegedly attacking ex-lover Simpson and his new boyfriend.

-----------------

I'd not heard about this before, but the idea of him laying into someone who has damaged his trust is not entirely unbelievable! Also, the idea of him not "OBEYING THE LAW" seems to fit!

Is this "ex", Michael Simpson, the same boyfriend that Pete talked about non-stop during Celeb BB? When did they break up?

(What does that question say about me, eh? Laughing I completely ignore the fact that Pete is in jail and am more interested in his love life!! Laughing :grr: )
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Big Brother sounds brilliant! I bet this will be the best year yet and I can't wait for it to start.

I hope they get some hot men in there as they always seem to focus on sexy biatches :grr: ...but nevertheless it sounds like it's going to be a wicked one and I canny wait!! clap clap

It does sound good. I wasn't going to watch this year. I know that if I do, I'll get hooked as I did last year.

Still if a few others watch it then it is fun to be able to chat with others about it, or watch the live stream. Oh my days, the stuff we saw last year and Lee will remember one scene in particular we saw live with Kinga and the wine bottle. :grr:
Twirley

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

It does sound good. I wasn't going to watch this year. I know that if I do, I'll get hooked as I did last year.

Still if a few others watch it then it is fun to be able to chat with others about it, or watch the live stream. Oh my days, the stuff we saw last year and Lee will remember one scene in particular we saw live with Kinga and the wine bottle. :grr:

I'm like you, Ally. If I watch the one of the first episodes I'll be glued to it every night, if it gets capped that is.

Where is Noddy????

sherlock
vegas
Diamond Geezer

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is only fair to faceless to let him know if there is any real interest in watching this for 18 weeks so he can consider whether it is worth the huge effort this program would take. I for one am not interested in this program and won't be watching it.
cat21

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here in Australia our new series of Big Brother seems to have hit with a tickle rather than a bang.

We weere supposedly going to have BB 'tough love', but it hasn't happened yet (after nearly 2 weeks).

I actually missed the last 4 episodes because of work and I didn't miss it at all.

I hope yours is more interesting than ours.

Cat
LEE
Hydroponic Chronic

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep im here now ya have this great site back up ya no im all ready to cap big brother 7 for you couchtrippers

maybe just a couple of shows ile need you to cap face as im in process of moving house

yes ive got a fucking house yippeeeeeeee lol
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LEE wrote:
yep im here now ya have this great site back up ya no im all ready to cap big brother 7 for you couchtrippers

maybe just a couple of shows ile need you to cap face as im in process of moving house

nice one Lee

I probably wouldn't mind doing the Big Mouth shows or something, but if you're up for 18 weeks of daily shows then nice one.

well done on the house - that's been a long term hassle eh?!
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LEE wrote:

Thanks LEE. Then that means I'm watching BB7 and congrats on the house! thumbs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 1 of 21

Jump to: