EE: Dear, stupid, pathetic Tanya
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, I think I am going to enjoy this!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So am I. I want to see Max suffer. Sadly I think Tanya will be the one who ends up getting in trouble in the long run. Even though Max deserves whatever he gets.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why on earth did she think he would actually post the signed papers? I would have insisted on doing it myself. "Thanks, but no thanks Max". Secondly, she should have let him know that she found the ripped up papers. She could have made up some other excuse as to why she was in his briefcase. If she didn't want to admit to the briefcase snooping, she could have confronted him days later when the papers didn't arrive to their destination. She could have said, sign a new set of papers. What's so wrong about sleeping with him for another week? She didn't mind sinking that low for the signed papers. Plotting to kill him is just way over the top for someone who has always lived a pretty "normal" life.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a bit behind with these episodes, but I must say that even if I don't like what her character is doing, I am enjoying her acting.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
Why on earth did she think he would actually post the signed papers? I would have insisted on doing it myself. "Thanks, but no thanks Max". Secondly, she should have let him know that she found the ripped up papers. She could have made up some other excuse as to why she was in his briefcase. If she didn't want to admit to the briefcase snooping, she could have confronted him days later when the papers didn't arrive to their destination. She could have said, sign a new set of papers. What's so wrong about sleeping with him for another week? She didn't mind sinking that low for the signed papers. Plotting to kill him is just way over the top for someone who has always lived a pretty "normal" life.

I think if we had just seen her blown up over the papers though it would be a lot more boring. In all honesty people have killed over less. At this point I think Tanya feels that if she did confront him it wouldn't matter. He always is one step ahead of her and if she does this, it's the one thing he wouldn't think of.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!! She has really gone round the bend! She has completely lost it...If Sean was smart he would gone to Spain and just tanned until she got there, and if she never got there, oh well. She is going to have him do and take the fall for all of this. Maybe she is not as crazy as she looks.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is soapland, so they have to make people stupid and clueless all at the most inconvenient times, but it irks me when they make characters stupid when they haven't been all along. It makes it a bit unbelievable. Most people would have flipped if they saw the ripped up papers right there and then. Sean is mad if he doesn't tell Tanya 1. He ain't helping her kill Max and 2. if Max ends up dead, he'll tell the police she had talked about killing him.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He "loves" her, so that will get in the way. He is thinking with the wrong part of his anatomy!!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
I know this is soapland, so they have to make people stupid and clueless all at the most inconvenient times, but it irks me when they make characters stupid when they haven't been all along. It makes it a bit unbelievable. Most people would have flipped if they saw the ripped up papers right there and then. Sean is mad if he doesn't tell Tanya 1. He ain't helping her kill Max and 2. if Max ends up dead, he'll tell the police she had talked about killing him.

Tanya has always been a weak character though when it comes to Max. So her not flipping out with the papers isn't that much of a shocker. And with how helpless she is beginning to feel it doesn't surprise me that she is reacting this way. She wants him out of her life.
People who murder don't usually think of the after effects. And like I said they kill for even dumber reasons and think they can get away with it. I don't feel this is very soapland. The part that will be soapland is the execution of the murder (or attempted murder).
Tanya is at her edge. She doesn't want to stay with Max, she doesn't want to loose her kids, she's desperate.
As for Sean, she has dirt on him to blackmail him. If he says he's going to go to the cops she can say she'll tell Stacey about his killing their dad.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902 wrote:
OMG!! She has really gone round the bend! She has completely lost it...If Sean was smart he would gone to Spain and just tanned until she got there, and if she never got there, oh well. She is going to have him do and take the fall for all of this. Maybe she is not as crazy as she looks.

I am positive she's using Sean. There's no chemistry on her end at all. I am with you, he should have just legged it to Spain. He's a fool to think that Tanya loves him and in all honesty and even bigger fool to think he loves Tanya. I mean how well does he really know her?
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, how did I miss that one? I know he has admitted to killing a man, but I didn't know it was his father. Eeesh.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11antoniacourt wrote:
OMG, how did I miss that one? I know he has admitted to killing a man, but I didn't know it was his father. Eeesh.

Yeah, he told Tanya he killed his father. I guess they had been in a fight over his mother, Sean hit his dad because his dad was saying that she was fine and nothing was wrong with her (Jean) and the next day is when he collapsed at work from a brain hemorrhage. That is why he left.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you click this you will see a SPOILER story (and a picture) about what happens in tonight's show.

Hidden: 

eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooooh! Exciting times ahead Smile Thanks for the teaser Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: