Corrie stars freaked by ghosts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Corrie stars freaked by ghosts Reply with quote

Coronation Street's Kym Ryder Spooked During TV Ghost Hunt
Feb 1 2008
By Rick Fulton,
Daily Record

FREAKED-out Coronation Street star Kym Ryder broke down three times during a telly ghost hunt. And Katherine Kelly, who plays Becky Granger in the soap, feared she might be possessed. Most Haunted star Yvette Fielding took the girls and fellow Corrie stars Jack P Shepherd, Tupele Dorgu and Wendi Peters on a spooky trip to the Isle of Man. The show, titled Ghost Hunting With...Coronation Street, also saw bad boy Jack, who plays teenager from hell David Platt, cower in terror.

Mum-of-two Kym said: "All I know is that whatever happened was very odd for me. I suddenly became overcome with emotion. I didn't feel scared in any way. though. I just felt really emotional and I wasn't able to hold it back."

Tupele, who plays Kelly Crabtree, said the most interesting part of the hunt was the seance. She added: "It wasn't nice to see Kym so overcome with emotions like that, especially when it is quite unexplained."

The first stop on the hunt was the Gaiety Theatre in Douglas, which dates back to 1899. There have been several sightings of a lady in black who sits in the auditorium.

Ghost Hunting With... Coronation Street is on ITV2, Monday, February 18 at 9pm.

--------------------

I'll try and cap this if there's nothing else more interesting on (shouldn't be too difficult!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: