Can i have a conclusion on 911 Please...???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What really happened on 911?
1. The Official Story: Bin Laden / Al-Qaeda did 911 and the wars in the middle east are part of greater war on terrorism.
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
2. The incompetence Justification: There was information available about the coming attacks but because of our incompetence we failed to see it. Terrorists attacked the US. And the wars in the ME were based on mistakes but now we got to stay.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
3. They let it happen:US Govt knew full well about the coming 911 attacks but allowed it to happen in order to use it as a pretext to go to war with Iraq and Afghanistan as it was in military and corporate interests (particularly oil) to do so.
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
4. They made it happen: (They meaning just vaguely the Bush Admin) The Govt either helped to protect the terrorists or simply used them as patsies, and assisted the plane crashes effects with bombs placed inside the towers prior to 911.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
5. The Neocons made it happen with the assistance of Zionist Lobby, Mossad and duping a number of organizations worldwide for attaining preplanned long term objectives. (NO 5 can include 3 and 4)
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
6. None of these Theories are convincing enough.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

shooltzon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: Can i have a conclusion on 911 Please...??? Reply with quote

It’s been tough to make up our minds and it’s been tiring to go through all the conspiracy theories available on the subject of 911.

We always go through most of these “Conspiracy theories” and then take a seat back and probably laugh at it and will make this most common ludicrous statement – “Yet another crap”. I am not painting everyone with the same brush; there are a few who would really care to get to the bottom of it.

Who cares….??? Well the question is should we actually care….??? Yes we owe something to the world community and this site is old enough to conclude its stance, which need not be an all conclusive, all encompassing verdict, but yet a conclusion of some kind in its farthest sense.

I am new to this forum and you all being in this forum for a pretty long time, by now would have certainly come across multifarious theories on it, of which quite a few would have sounded convincing whereas another set wouldn’t have made up any sense to you or you would have recognized it as nothing but fraud or irrelevant or may be a deliberate misinformation.

So let’s take an opinion poll here:
I request Faceless and all the key people here on this forum to take it ahead if it sounds reasonable.

Let’s at least have some sense of understanding having read all, seen all, but yet not in a position to make our stance clear. I know its hard to stick on to one particular theory but yet you can recognize at least the facts that you are convinced about.
Suggestions open to how to take it forward.

I think this is really important, coz unless we recognize who's behind this meticulously planned plots, we are going to see a hell lot of similar catastrophic incidents in the future..

Let me quick start with a poll here:
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

full marks to you for your energy on the subject

I believe that they allowed 911 to happen, and some parts of the secret services were likely to have been closely involved. When you think of how the american government (and british as well) has experimented on its own people (drug tests in the forces, airborne diseases in New York, syphilis amongst black men etc), not to mention the wars that that power-base have become involved in for no reason other than arrogance (Vietnam) it really doesn't take much of a leap to believe that those same people (and their corporate descendants) don't care for the people in the slightest.
shooltzon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

??
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what don't you get?

btw, I'd add the conflict in Malay, on the British side in the 50s, to counter any thought of bias...
shooltzon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i said Neocons, i dint mean the whole lot of people sitting in the Bush Admin.... According to me, Bush mite just be a front face. In all probability he mite have been effectively deceived by this group and so is majority of Americans.

I am not a supporter of Osama Bin Laden's activities. But its again as you say, we can’t even paint him with the same brush that the western media depicts him....

As for me i remember a quote reg 911: " If you hav to believe that Osama Bin Laden and some people in the cave of Afghanistan has to do this meticulously planned en devour, then you may well have to believe that A COW JUMPED FROM EARTH TO MOON"

Even if you believe that “US” let it happen, these guys couldn’t have made it…..!!!
And for time being if we agree with that, it concludes that Al-Qaeda did it rite…???

Then Al-Qaeda as we presume as a terrorist organization would have happily taken responsibility. Which terrorist organization will hesitate to take accountability for an event of this stature? They would hav loved to…. But then why did Osama Bin Laden himself denied it vehemently, which has been reported by a “not so biased Al-Jazeera”

So when you say that you support the 3 rd view that they let it happen, there are numerous questions to be answered.....It cosumes a hell lot of time.

See faceless am not pouring in something for a debate here. I respect you a lot as a person who hav started this site and i congratulate you for your whole effort and i know you are much learned in these areas.

I am from a Country where all of these are nothing but rotten eggs. Nobody cares to talk about all these here in India. They just don't care... it’s sad that the Indian media can only gulp and vomit back what the western media chews out.

So when ever i get to see unbiased people like Galloway talk for justice, it feels good and in the same way i respect your effort too...

But in a forum like this we need to have a consensus... not a kind of consensus where each and every one gives his opinion and respects others. See if you believe in a particular theory, as a friend in this forum you need to prove it, not for you to win over me and establish your hegemony but to share and make us aware of things which we don’t know… Thats the best thing people can do...!!! TO EDUCATE!!

We are here to know the truth. So if you could fetch us the truth, by god I will take it if I am convinced. And I ill get convinced with your logic and facts. You have the resources and experience to dig it out, don’t we…???

Let race, creed and region stay back, cant we at least unite for truth.///???

And as you say if they have the audacity to let this happen to their own people, in all probability why can’t they themselves do it?? "They" for me might or might not include mainstream American politicians and whole of the Govt. So this covers exactly all the points which you mentioned.

You said: “it really doesn't take much of a leap to believe that those same people (and their corporate descendants) don't care for the people in the slightest.”

And you also said “some parts of the secret services were likely to have been closely involved.”

So if you say these guys can closely involve with the incident, and taking in to account that Al-Qaeda wouldn’t bite a least bone thrown at it if it is esp. from America, then you may well have to conclude that the event has been planned, Orchestrated and covered up by the same people.

Though you say that you support point 3, you have laid all the necy foundations for the aspects covered in Point 5.

See things are bound to be clear; if you look in to a bit of history of Zionist Spy Rings, False Flag Operations and the style of execution.

So bring it on.. I would really appreciate if you could let me know few facts which supports your view.

Hope I have been able to communicate my intentions clearly and not offending you.
shooltzon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

911 was planned and Executed by Mossad. But that is not an Israeli intelligence agency per say it is a terrorist agency for the military industrial complex. The US and Israel are not really different countries in a way. The US and Israeli agencies and their Neocon governments work for their own interests and those interests are guided by a racist, political ideology mixed up with a fascist version of a religion and Straussian philosophy. There is a total disconnect between the people of America (the sane ones) and the government. US foreign policy works for Likud Israeli interests first second and third. This is because the Zionists and MIC have overlapping financial interests. But most of all the press is Zionist. There is no war greater right now than the information war. Nothing would fix things faster than taking back the media or totally discrediting the corrupt lying fear mongering war cheerleaders we have now.

911 was an inside job which was part of a larger plan for perpetual war hatched in Israel. Understand that Israel is not Jewish people. We cannot tarnish a whole ethnic group with this, Just like you said and more importantly like Galloway speaks out; “when we say we wanted to wipe out Communism, we never meant to wipe out Russia”. Zionist Israel is a violent nation that engages in false flag operations routinely and serves the interests of the MIC not any particular ethnicity. For a long time during the Cold War, Israel was the medium the MIC used to bully the Middle East indirectly and increase arms sales across the board. 911 and the recent wars in the Middle East were carefully planned attacks carried out by a faction of Zionist Neocons and the Israeli Mossad. The policy papers that acted as propaganda for the war were written by Dual Citizens with Israel. The equity firms profiting from the Iraq War like Carlyle and Trireme and the law firms processing contracts like Feith and Zell, the Anthrax attack, and the anthrax attack speech, the PNAC documents, the DPG the lies from journalists about Iraq's WMD are all connected back to the same Zionist cabal in the DOD and office of the vice president. Just think back to the propaganda about Iraq before the war and then try reading what PNAC was writing in the 90s.

If still you dint get hold of anything…. Answer this – What is Mossad doing in Iraq…???
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so this isn't a discussion, but a lecture?
Mandy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shooltzon : You may get more coverage if you put your thoughts in articles .. which are posted on the likes of WordPress ..
shooltzon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i forgot tat... oops/// sorry guys..!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: