alien 303 conspiracy archive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: alien 303 conspiracy archive Reply with quote

http://couchtripper.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=6687

lot's of shape shifting reptilian stuff, plenty from Mr Icke.

as a side, I met a German guy while on the road, we were both working for a French gypsy family, building up and pulling down the "arena" for their show. He had been traveling with an Irish guy for years, also working with us, who warned me about his "story" when he got a bit drunk. He apparently used to be a financial wizz, and used to sell mercs to rich Arabs amongst others, before they got onto the market proper.

He said that the world was being run by a group, and if I knew what the group was I'd kill myself. I gave out the usual suspects - illuminatti - bilderbergs and so on, and he said that I was nowhere close. I said G Bush senior, he said that he was near the top, but I would never guess at the top of what.

Patrick, the Irish guy said he never changed his story, and he never said what it was ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: