Im jumping in the deep end!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cherokee29

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Im jumping in the deep end! Reply with quote

Im jumpimg in here to say hallo to you all.Please forgive me for mistakes,have not figured out what to press yet.I have already wiped myself out twice. LOL.Love the look of the sight you must work really hard on it.Im dying to insert smillies but have not figured it out yet.Im not computor literate at the best of times but Im learning.xxxxx
Griffo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Smile
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi cherokee - good to see you diving in! when you click on the reply button there's a load of smilies on the left hand side, just click on them and it should be entered into your post.

just take your time and you'll get it sussed easily
cherokee29

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there you two,just went back to edit but it wouldnt,but I know its me,I gotta practice. LOL.Thank you for the welcome,You guys have a great site and I have only seen 10mins worth. xx 2thumbsup Oh god I think I done it.

Yipp wow eee
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad you're enjoying it already - can I ask what brought you here?
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Cherokee! Nice to see you here!
cherokee29

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:

Morning,everybody.Yes ofcourse, I was reading another site and they had your url up.They were talking about an old programme.
So curiosity made me press on the url and voila I arrived.I really am totally overwhelmed with the computor world,have only had one for about 8mths.Im in France and do not have a television so was interested in how you could could veiw by internet.So for me it is really interesting to read up on it.Im an artist full time so I do not need to watch much,but its nice to now and again.I do worry though that I cannot contribute a lot because of my lack of knowlege.But I do enjoy being able to chat.You may be starting to notice that.LOL.This is going to sound strange but I love the colours on this site and its very inviting,I think you are very clever on here with just little I have seen on here already.Im not quite sure wether I warrent being on here with my lack of knowledge,so hopefully you will let me know if you think Im in the right place.Told ou I liked talking. flower4u
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cherokee29 wrote:
faceless wrote:

Morning,everybody.Yes ofcourse, I was reading another site and they had your url up.They were talking about an old programme.
So curiosity made me press on the url and voila I arrived.I really am totally overwhelmed with the computor world,have only had one for about 8mths.Im in France and do not have a television so was interested in how you could could veiw by internet.So for me it is really interesting to read up on it.Im an artist full time so I do not need to watch much,but its nice to now and again.I do worry though that I cannot contribute a lot because of my lack of knowlege.But I do enjoy being able to chat.You may be starting to notice that.LOL.This is going to sound strange but I love the colours on this site and its very inviting,I think you are very clever on here with just little I have seen on here already.Im not quite sure wether I warrent being on here with my lack of knowledge,so hopefully you will let me know if you think Im in the right place.Told ou I liked talking. flower4u

No worries cherokee. We have all sorts of conversations here, not just television. So feel free to jump into any of them. We discuss food, life, politics, the lot. And if you need any help figuring stuff out on the computer, don't hesitate to ask. We're happy to help. thumbs
luke

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to forum cherokee wave

what sort of artist are you?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cherokee29 wrote:
Im not quite sure wether I warrent being on here with my lack of knowledge,so hopefully you will let me know if you think Im in the right place.Told ou I liked talking. flower4u

no worries at all - the only knowledge you need here is to know how to string a few sentences together, and you're doing fine there!

the colours weren't actually my design, but I did pick them for the exact 'welcoming' reason that you mention - also, they're really easy on the eyes when reading a lot.
cherokee29

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all,thats made me feel better.Im a pastelle artist Il try and put one on for my avy.Well the site certainly is welcoming,and warm.So well done its cosy in here. Very Happy
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
cherokee29 wrote:
Im not quite sure wether I warrent being on here with my lack of knowledge,so hopefully you will let me know if you think Im in the right place.Told ou I liked talking. flower4u

no worries at all - the only knowledge you need here is to know how to string a few sentences together, and you're doing fine there!

Heck, we'll even take incomplete sentences Laughing

No worries on having trouble figuring out all of the computer stuff. I was totally new to forums before I joined the Couch. You've found a great place to learn and make friends.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cherokee29 wrote:
Im a pastelle artist Il try and put one on for my avy.

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Cool
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Hey, everyone shift down so there is room for Cherokee!
cherokee29

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902 wrote:
Welcome! Hey, everyone shift down so there is room for Cherokee!

Awww bless,makes me want to say "does my bum look big in this"Comfy couch.You all sure know how to make folks welcome. Smile

eefanincan,glad you said that LOL. xx I managed the avy,it took forever cause it was to big.But I got there in the end.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: