Physics expert, baby among plane dead

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nico

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Physics expert, baby among plane dead Reply with quote

It's too early to predict any connection between the crash and the nuclear physicist, yet, I post this here and wait.
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the TWA 800 coverup and 911 & Hutton whitewash, I have no trust in the official reports.

Reminds me of Egyptair flight 990 going down in the USA with the Egyptian soldiers who had just completed a v. expensive training on the Patriot system
nico

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was also Iran Air Flight 655 (IR655) that was a commercial flight operated by Iran Air that flew from Iran to Dubai, UAE. Towards the end of the Iran Iraq War, the aircraft flying IR655 was shot down by the U.S. Navy guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes between Bandar Abbas and Dubai, killing all 290 passengers and crew aboard, including 38 non-Iranians and 66 children. The Vincennes was inside Iranian territorial waters at the time.

According to the US government, the Iranian airbus was mistakenly identified as an attacking F-14 Tomcat fighter aircraft ( the most absurd thing I had heard at the time). According to the Iranian government, the Vincennes knowingly shot down a civilian aircraft, which we now know the latter is the truth.

Honestly, with what I have learned of the covert US terrorism over the years, I never rule out anything.
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding today's Turkey crash :

From http://whatreallyhappened.com/
"From the condition of the fuselage, it looks like the pilot was trying to put down the aircraft gently. The plane was too low for a catastrophic cabin depress. This one is odd. Loss of engine power, loss of electricity (no radio after the plane got into trouble). And a spokesperson ruling out technical problems WAY too early!"

Report can be read HERE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: