EE: Where the hell is Ben?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: EE: Where the hell is Ben? Reply with quote

Phil is back. And it looks like it's the old Phil. The bullying Mitchell is back making threats and pushing everyone around. But where the hell is Ben? He's not been mentioned or seen since his dad returned to the Square. Not that I miss the whining little git but it's a bit odd that he's just not there.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I was thinking that myself. I think that child spends more time away from school than in it.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am wondering if he stayed behind with Grant. But that wouldn't make any sense. Ian hasn't even asked after him, nor has Peggy or anyone else. Why would Phil leave Ben behind after all that he has gone through? This is really bad on the part of the writers.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good point Sky. You'd think they'd be at least a bit curious as to where he is.... unless we missed something? (but I don't think so).

I have to say, I haven't been impressed with Phil's storyline lately, which is surprising because I really think that EE has improved a lot over the last few months.
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering the same thing Sky. But it never dawned on me that his name hasn't been mentioned by his grandmother or his dad. hhhmmmmm.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't missed anything for sure. His name hasn't been said once.
After all Ben has been through I just don't get it if he was left behind. I'm glad evil Phil is back. He's much more interesting.
And this is sloppy writing eefan and it's a shame because this year had been so much better.
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
I'm glad evil Phil is back. He's much more interesting.

Well said. I LOVE evil Phil! Phil the father figure is boring.
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking the same thing about Ben the other day but I really don't miss the whining brat. I'm still getting used to Evil Phil being back but only because it happened instantly, no real build up and how he is treating his mate Kevin is awful. But perhaps this will be part of Kevin's exit storyline.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

misslisalynn wrote:
I was thinking the same thing about Ben the other day but I really don't miss the whining brat. I'm still getting used to Evil Phil being back but only because it happened instantly, no real build up and how he is treating his mate Kevin is awful. But perhaps this will be part of Kevin's exit storyline.

I was thinking the same thing. I've heard all sorts of rumors about how Kevin is going to leave and this could work for all of them.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, Ben is there! He was mentioned last night. But we haven't seen him. Did something happen to the actor? Did the producers realize that the little kid made us cringe when he was on screen? Either way, he was asleep so he's back.
But that brings me to another question, what was up with Phil? I am glad bad Phil is back as he is much more interesting but I couldn't figure out why he was asking Ronnie if she was trying to "shaft" him. It's like he is getting something out of the club. I think he was hoping to take it over from his cousin.
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
Okay, Ben is there! He was mentioned last night. But we haven't seen him. Did something happen to the actor? Did the producers realize that the little kid made us cringe when he was on screen? Either way, he was asleep so he's back.
What kind of child abusers are these Mitchells? I heard Peggy say to Phil "close the door we don't want to wake up Ben." But FFS, who was home watching Ben while Peggy and Phil were at R&R with the Ronnie and Roxie? Were we not supposed to notice that? Krikey, even Jase was home ironing while his "12 year old" was in bed when the nasty blonde sister with the hair extensions (Sorry, I still don't know who is Ronnie and who is Roxie) showed up at his house.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11antoniacourt wrote:
Skylace wrote:
What kind of child abusers are these Mitchells? I heard Peggy say to Phil "close the door we don't want to wake up Ben." But FFS, who was home watching Ben while Peggy and Phil were at R&R with the Ronnie and Roxie? Were we not supposed to notice that? Krikey, even Jase was home ironing while his "12 year old" was in bed when the nasty blonde sister with the hair extensions (Sorry, I still don't know who is Ronnie and who is Roxie) showed up at his house.

I was thinking that later on as well. You can't tell me they left Shirley in charge of watching him?
Laughing The sister you are speaking of is Roxie. I remember her because she always has her fake "rocks" on.
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
11antoniacourt wrote:
Skylace wrote:

I was thinking that later on as well. You can't tell me they left Shirley in charge of watching him?
Laughing The sister you are speaking of is Roxie. I remember her because she always has her fake "rocks" on.

hahaha, great association Sky, brilliant. Thanks!
thatcomedian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11antoniacourt wrote:
(Sorry, I still don't know who is Ronnie and who is Roxy) showed up at his house.

It's easy. Of the names Ronnie and Roxy, Roxy is the sluttier name and of the two characters Roxy is sluttier. Also Roxy has Roxs in her head and she looks more like she Roxs.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Ben is back!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: