Where will the Brannings live?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Where will the Brannings live? Reply with quote

In the last several episodes I am sure only Tanya has mentioned that Stacy and Bradley will "need a place to live." With the prospect of Jim not recovering, Dot will be alone in the house so i hope they live with Dot. On the other hand, imagine how disgusting it would be if they moved in with Charlie, Mo and Sean?

Here's a question though. Will those two even return from their honeymoon as a couple? When and how are we going to see Lauren's video? Why can't Stax finally just be put to rest?
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was already brought up that they might live with Dot (by Jack to Dot) so we will have to see. That seems to make the most sense anyway.

I think they will return as a couple as they probably aren't going to sit and watch the video, either because they just don't get the time or the see it's nothing for so long and go "well crap" and turn it off but someone else will discover it on their return.
And why they can't just end the Max and Stacey affair is beyond me.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I can't understand is how a married couple can leave on their honeymoon and not know where they're going to live when they get back?????? I mean, isn't this something you can anticipate that you'd need to know.... maybe I'm just too practical.

And when is this "video" going to turn up??? I'm predicting that Max will somehow find the camera and end up deleting it. That way they can torture the viewing audience even more by dragging this out even longer.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
What I can't understand is how a married couple can leave on their honeymoon and not know where they're going to live when they get back?????? I mean, isn't this something you can anticipate that you'd need to know.... maybe I'm just too practical.

And when is this "video" going to turn up??? I'm predicting that Max will somehow find the camera and end up deleting it. That way they can torture the viewing audience even more by dragging this out even longer.

You hit the nail right on the head eefan. I couldn't enjoy my honeymoon knowing we don't have a place of our own to go home to. Also your theory on the camera sounds just like something Eastenders would do. LOL!! The only thing I might enjoy is if both families are gathered around in the livingroom to watch the honeymoon video, only to see the max and stacey scene. That would be fabulous.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
cori

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Yolande & Patrick will put them up, as every other house on the square is jam packed. Or maybe Jean can put them up?
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
eefanincan wrote:

You hit the nail right on the head eefan. I couldn't enjoy my honeymoon knowing we don't have a place of our own to go home to.

I'm in total agreement with y'all. Heck, I can't even enjoy a vacation until I've checked into the hotel and am assured that I have a decent place to spend the night. It would drive me around the bend not knowing where I was going to live!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:
eefanincan wrote:

You hit the nail right on the head eefan. I couldn't enjoy my honeymoon knowing we don't have a place of our own to go home to.

I'm in total agreement with y'all. Heck, I can't even enjoy a vacation until I've checked into the hotel and am assured that I have a decent place to spend the night. It would drive me around the bend not knowing where I was going to live!

It is a bit perplexing. You would think they would sort it out before hand. Unless we missed something.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I don't see how all of us could have missed something. I thought the whole wedding thing, just wasn't done very well on the show. It almost gave me the impression that it was meant to go in an entirely different direction and for some reason they re-wrote it rather quickly and didn't get it quite right (missing details like this).
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
But I don't see how all of us could have missed something. I thought the whole wedding thing, just wasn't done very well on the show. It almost gave me the impression that it was meant to go in an entirely different direction and for some reason they re-wrote it rather quickly and didn't get it quite right (missing details like this).

That is so true. I have no idea why. Especially with all the planning that went on about the wedding. It seems a bit silly.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe they had to re-write stuff when Jim had his stroke? Maybe Jim had some role to play in the wedding, and maybe they had to pull that out. It did look a bit like it was re-written at the last minute. Oh well. I'm just looking forward to the old timers Ricky and Bianca to come back.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
Maybe they had to re-write stuff when Jim had his stroke? Maybe Jim had some role to play in the wedding, and maybe they had to pull that out. It did look a bit like it was re-written at the last minute. Oh well. I'm just looking forward to the old timers Ricky and Bianca to come back.

You know that's a good point Pirty. They do film so far in advance that I am sure there were quite a few rewrites due to his stroke.

I'm looking forward to them coming back as well! Cool
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking pirty... about Jim having the stroke. I really don't think the newlyweds were supposed to end up living with Dot and Jim and now I think they will since Dot is on her own. And it really could make for some interesting scenes..... I can see it now..... those two going at it in their bedroom and Dot in her's lighting up a smoke and saying a prayer. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: