It was the Zionists what done it!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: It was the Zionists what done it! Reply with quote

More and more there are people blaming Zionists for all the ills of the world, but I just saw this quote and thought it was worth the sharing...

Quote:
I think the mysterious fires in Southern California that are burning as of October 23, 2007 were set by Zionists. They can use these type of disasters to create economic problems and social chaos; put pressure on government officials to obey them; and burn homes and businesses of people that are causing them trouble. - Eric Hufschmid

There are all sorts of other problems attributed to the same group of people, but this one takes the biscuit!
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't this similar to FOX trying to blame Al-Qaeda for it ?

"Fox News Runs With Al Qaeda Wildfires Conspiracy Theory"
http://www.infowars.net/articles/october2007/251007Wildfires.htm

But I think Bush's cut-backs made the matter worse :

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/california_fires.html

"I HATE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO, BUT PRESIDENT BUSH HAS JUST DONE TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA WHAT HE DID TO LOUISIANA! "
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps he meant to say 'arsonists'.

I’m sure he’d go looking for the culprits, but there’s fatah chance of him finding them.
luke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw another site that was blaming mexicans! Laughing
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:

Clearing the ground for their re-colonisation ?
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mandy wrote:
luke wrote:

Clearing the ground for their re-colonisation ?

If, as I've heard, California was actually part of Mexico, it might more accurately be called "expansion."

I'd heard there were suspicions that some parts of the fire may have been intentionally set, but it seems far too soon to start laying blame at the feet of their favourite boogey man.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the fires were set deliberately (as seems to be the case) then it would likely be some mad bugger. I've always been a pyrophile myself and though I've usually managed to control that urge - there was this one time with a camping-gas cannister, a rock and a box of matches ... WHOOOOMPF!

Luckily, the chances of burning down a forest in Scotland are pretty small...
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumor has it, the fires were set by Hugo Chavez and his boyfriend Fidel Castro. That rumor sounds as wacky as all these other rumors going around. ;-)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That one's definitely more offensive though. Castro's the DADDY!

nyer
luke

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not guilty Smile

apparently part of that bit of america was mexico, or aztlan as it was once called, theres a movement by the same name who'd like to get it back - although i don't know how much of that is right wing propaganda and being used to demonise immigrants, and i don't know much about the history - i think america took it in some war.

Mandy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know of any maps which show the historic areas which Latinos versus Native Americans occupied (pre-colonisation of-course).

Indeed, I wonder how close genetically are Latinos and Native Americans.

My thinking (which is confirmed by the above video) is that the Aztlan movement believes the whole continent (North & South America) was their land.
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had time to read it through yet, but this wikipedia page purports to lay out the evolution of the territorial boundaries of Mexico.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_evolution_of_Mexico

Update:
A link next to the 1848 map leads to a more detailed account of the Mexican-American War, which is interesting for some of the questions it raises. (eg. The President side-stepping Congress by declaring war and the use of war to expand borders)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican-American_War
Mandy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks major.tom
luke

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Separatists claim responsibility for California Wildfires

ORANGE COUNTY, California (CNN) -- Radical Hispanic separatist organization MEChA ("Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan") is taking responsibility for setting the wildfires in California, confimed Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

California officials received a letter earlier today containing photographs of individuals holding Molotov cocktails, then throwing them into dry brush. The faces of the individuals appeared to have been digitally distorted.

Also included was a rambling manifesto, stating that the reason for the act of arson was that "Aztlán belongs to indigenous people, the Chicanas and Chicanos of Aztlán. We are sovereign and not subject to a foreign culture."

Orange County Fire Battalion Chief Kris Concepcion told CNN that the pattern of wildfires definitely indicates arson.

"The reason we think it is [arson] is because we found multiple points of origin," Concepcion said. "... Our investigators have confirmed that this is, in fact, arson."

Concepcion said evidence indicated the arsonists wanted the fire to grow rapidly.

A $70,000 reward is being offered for any information leading to the arrest of those responsible for setting the fire. No suspects have been identified, though they are probably brown.

The state established a toll-free arson tip line at 800-540-7085. Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said anyone convicted of arson would be dealt with harshly.

Concepcion said about 1,100 firefighters were working on controlling the blaze, which has destroyed at least 22 structures. The California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection said the fire was only 30 percent contained Thursday morning after being 50 percent contained the day before.

Concepcion said onshore winds Thursday morning should help firefighters "get the upper hand on this thing."

"For someone to even think about doing something as reprehensible as starting a fire where they knew the fire would grow as rapidly as it would -- traveling about three, 3 ˝ miles in about an hour -- is just really absolutely unconscionable," he said.

from http://www.cnnheadlienews.com/2007/US/10/25/fire.mecha/index.html
Mandy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Luke. I think above is a hoax.

Quote from http://whatreallyhappened.com/
"Please stop sending me this. Look carefully at the URL. It does NOT say cnnheadLINEnews, it says cnnheadLIEnews. It's a spoof site."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: