First Lady's Middle East Trip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nico

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: First Lady's Middle East Trip Reply with quote

In March 2006 President and Mrs. Bush Celebrated Women's History Month and International Women's Day in which Mrs Bush gave a speech and said, quote; As we work to advance the equality of women in the world's newest democracies, we must remember that many women in other countries around the world are still struggling for basic rights in places like Iran and North Korea and Burma. America will help women stand up for their freedom, no matter where they live.

Then on ABC News today I saw this photo of her and 2 emirate women whose country is an ally of US. Then I thought to myself, are women in Arab countries better off than those in north Korea, Burma, Iran?
Then I came across this photo of Iranian women in the football stadium.
Do you guys also see the difference? Iran an enemy, UAE an ally!
luke

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have to reverse everything power and the media say for it to make any sense wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: